Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Hello

In duels there are some kits like op eggwars and the build uhc one where you get blocks in them (Sandstone, Dirt).

I have read the rules a tonn of times and sometimes i see players building up and camping there. Is this bannable?

Ps It applies to kits with enderpearls aswell.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Warn them and if they continue camping / skybasing, feel free to report them and staff members will deal with it accordingly. :)

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Hello

In duels there are some kits like op eggwars and the build uhc one where you get blocks in them (Sandstone, Dirt).

I have read the rules a tonn of times and sometimes i see players building up and camping there. Is this bannable?

Ps It applies to kits with enderpearls aswell.
Normally they just want to win, I just simply type in chat, "Ok take your time, I'll wait for the game to go by." and when they jump down they lose health and you have the upper-hand. Sometimes this doesn't work and I'm pretty sure it is bannable (please take that with a grain of salt I will edit this after asking a staff member).

Update: I asked a discord and a player has said to 1.warn them first and 2. if they continue to camp record and report at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Personally I like being able to get around these people and still winning. I usually dig up the side of the map to conserve my blocks and usually I can beat them just by staying alert and having more blocks than them

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Warn them and if they continue camping / skybasing, feel free to report them and staff members will deal with it accordingly. :)
Camping in duels is not punishable I think.
Screenshot_20170725-023243_01.png

Reactions: ciwa
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom