Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
First of all, this is a small suggestion which isn't crucial at all. I am aware that other projects are more of a priority.

I am unsure if this has been suggested before, but I'd like to suggest that players get a sound effect whenever a friend sends them an /fmsg. I mainly suggest this because I often get messages when I am doing other things on my computer. (Forums, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, ...) However, players should be able to disable this in the 'settings' menu.

The sound I had in mind was this:

I believe Hypixel has this as well. Though, I don't think this would be considered "copying".

Last edited:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
+1. This is quite good, as sometimes friends send me something important and I don't reply because I'm looking at something else.

Reactions: Buuuddy

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I really like this suggestion, because sometimes I'm watching Youtube, Forums etc. and am I missing some messages from /fmsg because of the spam in the Global Chat, so I can't find it back and am I hearing it a few days later. :(
So good idea! +1 :D

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This is soooo handy, I sometimes just miss a reply or a message because I'm AFK or sometimes I can't even see it because I'm too focused at my game and the chat gets spammed all over the place and yeah, then it's hard to see if someone has texted you. Great idea Boootti ;)

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Hmm. I like that! How bout for the ./msg?
This could be a thing, but this would cause huge sound spam. Especially for staff members. While I don't fully support it, we should be able to turn it off in the 'settings' menu if it gets added.

Reactions: telegamer

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Hopefully there would be a way to disable this as i get most of my messages while trying to focus on a blockband song :( with that i think it would be great :D

Edit: typed too soon :P I do like the idea but maybe something other than the xp sound like possibly a noteblock click sound will work better as it might be confusing in game if you think you are getting xp :P

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
All always feel paranoid that after I send a message to a friend and then I won't see when they reply. This would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom