Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Critomania

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
Greetings to the players! Often playing and watching the chat, you can notice that the messages about the murders of players are quite long. I think that it is necessary to add the function of simplified messages for murders to the "profile setting" setting. Personally, it would be convenient for me and my team, since we often need to monitor the chat to take perfect% in the game and when one of the opponents kills another, the message about it can be located on several lines, which confuses us. We need to perceive the information in the chat much faster, whether another player killed someone or fell, so as not to spend a lot of time parsing these lines. I'm not saying that these messages simply clog up the chat, especially on FFA, but this is relevant for us now on Eggwars.

Briefly for those who don't like long texts: add shorter messages when killing. You can use a smiley face, for example, Player1 🗡️ Player2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom