Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Theking_

Mar 11, 2017
~ Moved to media. Suggestions are to do with our server rather than your signature. :p
Help me plz

Help please I have been banned for 1 month, I do not use hack or anything similar game in the normal minecraft I try to communicate with some Mod or admin but it seems that I am very important as to stop responding, it is a real disappointment being a server so good.
Second time they ban me and I have no idea why
Sorry for the English I am speaking Spanish and I do not understand how to make a post so I speak here.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Help me plz

Help please I have been banned for 1 month, I do not use hack or anything similar game in the normal minecraft I try to communicate with some Mod or admin but it seems that I am very important as to stop responding, it is a real disappointment being a server so good.
Sorry for the English I am speaking Spanish and I do not understand how to make a post so I speak here.
You could've just did it on your profile page or a different post.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I'm not sure how I feel about the people that suggest an image or a gif...
I suggested some time ago to make people able to have images in their signature, but the only two people who answered just said "contact a staff member, they can help you."
Really now? ;-;

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Help me plz

Please don't post posts that have nothing to do with the thread

You may appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Please don't post posts that have nothing to do with the thread
(jk no h8)
I was posting a post to respond to a post about a post posted that had nothing to do with the thread topic
as was that a post posted in the same context and so is this

we should probably get back on topic

Hey that right there is something you can put in your signature a very confusing responce

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom