Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Theking_

Mar 11, 2017
~ Moved to media. Suggestions are to do with our server rather than your signature. :p
Help me plz

Help please I have been banned for 1 month, I do not use hack or anything similar game in the normal minecraft I try to communicate with some Mod or admin but it seems that I am very important as to stop responding, it is a real disappointment being a server so good.
Second time they ban me and I have no idea why
Sorry for the English I am speaking Spanish and I do not understand how to make a post so I speak here.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Help me plz

Help please I have been banned for 1 month, I do not use hack or anything similar game in the normal minecraft I try to communicate with some Mod or admin but it seems that I am very important as to stop responding, it is a real disappointment being a server so good.
Sorry for the English I am speaking Spanish and I do not understand how to make a post so I speak here.
You could've just did it on your profile page or a different post.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I'm not sure how I feel about the people that suggest an image or a gif...
I suggested some time ago to make people able to have images in their signature, but the only two people who answered just said "contact a staff member, they can help you."
Really now? ;-;

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Help me plz

Please don't post posts that have nothing to do with the thread

You may appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Please don't post posts that have nothing to do with the thread
(jk no h8)
I was posting a post to respond to a post about a post posted that had nothing to do with the thread topic
as was that a post posted in the same context and so is this

we should probably get back on topic

Hey that right there is something you can put in your signature a very confusing responce

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom