Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!
D

Deleted member 489420

i would like to see more funny side quests like get mob heads or get all music disks instead of grindy one like get 20.000 acacia wood(reward for this joke quest is 16 flowers)

Reactions: Nobiluga

_DrStrange_

Novice Member
Jun 2, 2020
maybe add this side Quests
make 100 glistering melon
make 100 jack o'lantern
make 100 flower pots
make 100 bricks
make 100 pumpkin pies
make 100 melon blocks
make 100 hale bales
make 100 leads
make 150 paintings
make 100 slime blocks
make all colors leather armor
get 64 of each color wool
use 27 bookshelfs around enchanting table
get 100 vines
fit all types of armor
destroy diamond/gold tools, sword too
make it possible to get other mobs skulls (spider,cave spider,witches, slimes) and get 3 of it
use 100 bone meal at rose bush
get 100 leaves of each tree

L K R

Jun 28, 2020
Perhaps something like a wood cutter side task?
Get 5000 oak wood, 4000 spruce wood, 3000 jungle wood, 2000 birch wood, 1000 acacia wood.
I don't know if there will be dark oak, I'm not that far. I also don't know about the amounts ^^ because 5k oak wood is.. quite a lot.
But yeah, maybe you can do somethign with that?

Perhaps a reward could be a diamond axe? or a few iron.
Probably not a diamond axe, since that can’t be repaired easily, but good idea overall!

D

Deleted member 489420

Rlly i dont see anything good in this idea, 0 fun 0 thinking just another stupid grindy quests which will scare new players far away from skyblock

Dont take it personaly but its very bad idea
Pam

D

Deleted member 489420

this:
Perhaps something like a wood cutter side task?
Get 5000 oak wood, 4000 spruce wood, 3000 jungle wood, 2000 birch wood, 1000 acacia wood.
I don't know if there will be dark oak, I'm not that far. I also don't know about the amounts ^^ because 5k oak wood is.. quite a lot.
But yeah, maybe you can do somethign with that?

Perhaps a reward could be a diamond axe? or a few iron.

I think you should make some quests WAY more rewarding. EX. Level 18 Leather Generator (lv. 18 cow spawner) rewards 10k or 20k, 5 milk bucket, and 20 exp bottles. That has a total value of 20k+1250(5 buckets)+some levels. By comparison, with coal generators that I got ONLY FROM ISLANDS, I can get 5 levels a minute, and another 5 every 10 from ISLAND ONLY lapis gens. There go the EXP bottle value, and the upgrade to level 18 ALONE costs 80k+. There go that cash. Please up the value of ALL side quests, especially the time-consuming and/or expensive ones so you get a substantial reward.

driima

Quest Master
Jan 23, 2018
United Kingdom
I think you should make some quests WAY more rewarding. EX. Level 18 Leather Generator (lv. 18 cow spawner) rewards 10k or 20k, 5 milk bucket, and 20 exp bottles. That has a total value of 20k+1250(5 buckets)+some levels. By comparison, with coal generators that I got ONLY FROM ISLANDS, I can get 5 levels a minute, and another 5 every 10 from ISLAND ONLY lapis gens. There go the EXP bottle value, and the upgrade to level 18 ALONE costs 80k+. There go that cash. Please up the value of ALL side quests, especially the time-consuming and/or expensive ones so you get a substantial reward.

Unfortunately, I won't be making changes to quests that already exist as those who put the effort in to get rewards for these quests already will be unable to redeem them again and thus this would be unfair.

However, this is a problem that I noticed a while ago, and I can say that future quests and sidequests will offer better rewards. There has to be a balance, as I do not want to make the rewards too overpowering, but at the same time, they shouldn't be too meager. You'll find that in the Nether, rewards for quests help to progress future quests both in the Overworld and the Nether.

That makes a lot of sense.
However, you might be able to make like a "Receive Rewards" UI, where there would be a packet for upgraded quests for people like me who didn't check the rewards before doing the quest. Just a suggestion, perhaps not even a good one, but what popped into my brain.
Thank you for considering this.

Jul 1, 2020
An Unhealthy Meal (Unlocked by quest "Cookie Crafter")
Side Quest

You just made so many cookies for your new cookie shop but there's no one to buy them! Eat them all so they don't go to waste!

Dimension: Overworld
Island: Jungle

Objectives:
- Eat Cookies: 0/2000

Rewards:
- 75000 Coins
Haha funny joke

Jul 14, 2020
there should be a quest to kill a witch with a cactus only (all hearts must be depleted using a cactus only)
-rewards
16x Instant Health potions
5x Witch spawners
32x Diamond

Edit: this is just a joke, as witches are SUPER annoying to kill using cacti since they keep on drinking health potions!!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom