Votes: 0 0.0%
  • O hell no!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So i saw an other suggestion about repairing armor etc. Then i thought about chests and i was like what if you could take the chest with you ingame. So my idea was, what if you could make/find Shulker chests and you can carry stuff with you. For example: If you stayed on ur own island all the time and you have lots of items in a chest/inventory but no space? You just take a shulker box with you with all the items and go to an other island. Personally i think this would be a huge benefit in Eggwars and a little bit in Skywars.

So what do you guys think about this idea?!

Greetings Davey :D

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Cube would need to update to 1.11.
It's March 7 2017, 1.9 was released February of 2016 and Cube is STILL on 1.9. And right now 1.12 is in development too.
I'm pretty sure some day Cube will have to update to 1.11, but that's probably not gonna be any time soon...

I think Shulker Boxes would be a great idea in OP eggwars, to carry more armor, but I don't really see much use for them in SW as it's way more fast paced and games are usually way shorter and less prone to needing to carry loads of items.... You really only need a set of armor, that will never break in a game of 12 to 24 people, a sword, a water bucked, food, gapples, and that's it....

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Cube would need to update to 1.11.
It's March 7 2017, 1.9 was released February of 2016 and Cube is STILL on 1.9. And right now 1.12 is in development too.
I'm pretty sure some day Cube will have to update to 1.11, but that's probably not gonna be any time soon...

I think Shulker Boxes would be a great idea in OP eggwars, to carry more armor, but I don't really see much use for them in SW as it's way more fast paced and games are usually way shorter and less prone to needing to carry loads of items.... You really only need a set of armor, that will never break in a game of 12 to 24 people, a sword, a water bucked, food, gapples, and that's it....
Unless it's pacman... Damn campers...

Anyways, I love your idea Vey (Imma call you Vey k) I usually have 6 sets of diamond armor / iron armor in OP because of campers and click spammers. (I know, right! Too many of these Noobs..) this would help me so much carrying blocks and armor. As @Ping Ether Said this is not that useful in SkyWars but you never know when you will find a camper and it wouldn't affect to add a chest that will be with you. +1 for me if Cubecraft ever moves to 1.11 ;)

Reactions: Ping Ether

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
That is a good idea.
I thought of another idea because of you, if they replace normal chests with shulker chests in survival games then you can break the chest and the items in it will stay, just like in the hunger games movie, they take the bag with stuff in it.
I think it would be cool if this was in SG I dont't know i just thought of it

Reactions: DaveyDa

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
That is a good idea.
I thought of another idea because of you, if they replace normal chests with shulker chests in survival games then you can break the chest and the items in it will stay, just like in the hunger games movie, they take the bag with stuff in it.
I think it would be cool if this was in SG I dont't know i just thought of it

Whoa yeah! But then you have the problem that people take multiple shulker boxes and the people who joined first will get them all.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i would say if they add it keep for OP since that does sound a bit OP but would be nice but kinda useless in a fight cus when you place down and look in it your vulnerable on being killed and it can make people so much more pissed

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So i saw an other suggestion about repairing armor etc. Then i thought about chests and i was like what if you could take the chest with you ingame. So my idea was, what if you could make/find Shulker chests and you can carry stuff with you. For example: If you stayed on ur own island all the time and you have lots of items in a chest/inventory but no space? You just take a shulker box with you with all the items and go to an other island. Personally i think this would be a huge benefit in Eggwars and a little bit in Skywars.

So what do you guys think about this idea?!

Greetings Davey :D
This Is A 1.9+ Server
Shulker Boxes are only in 1.11

I Want You To Think About The Logic Of That

If you were rather referring to a replacement i.e. an Item that you can right click on in mid air to open up an ender chest then this would be a possible idea but personally

instead of this I feel Like they should just add an ender chest kit which comes with, are you ready for this, 2 ender chests

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom