Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Emansg

Jul 16, 2016
I just want to give you guys a heads up that a few minutes ago I was playing Eggwars on the new mushrooms map and I got a shroom knocker and while in combat I accidentally right clicked the mushroom. When I did this it tried to place it on the ground and then destroyed the mushroom. I don't know if there is any way to stop this from happening but I wanted to let you know that it was possible so you could look into it.

Reactions: BUTTERFIELD8

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think it's considered a glitch, as you called it on your tag.
I'd say that it's the players fault for placing it in the first place(badum ts)
It won't be difficult adding a feature where you can't place it, but I don't think it's worth the time considering it's a minor issue that can be prevented by just not placing it.
But that's mostly my opinion, so... yeah.

U

Unipotato

It's not a glitch. You right click with a placeable item, it will place.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Its not an bug/glitch, when u right-click it places the item in ground.. :eek:

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I just want to give you guys a heads up that a few minutes ago I was playing Eggwars on the new mushrooms map and I got a shroom knocker and while in combat I accidentally right clicked the mushroom. When I did this it tried to place it on the ground and then destroyed the mushroom. I don't know if there is any way to stop this from happening but I wanted to let you know that it was possible so you could look into it.
Next time post this in the bugs section. This is true, though I have never done it myself.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
But this isn't a bug...
This would fit greatly in the suggestions category IMO
True but also not true. They should fix it, but it is technically a bug because it makes you lost it and you can't pick it back up. It is also not a bug because its minecraft, and you can place mushrooms in minecraft.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom