Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Hey,

There is a speed mode, but should there be a slowness mode?

There is speed mode in two different minigames (Eggwars and UltraHardCore) so should there be a slowness mode?

1. Slowness 1 effect on all players
2. Islands further apart, longer bridge
3. Kits? Tell me what you think below about kits

That's all I can think for now but just tell me what you think below and any more ideas and opinions about this.

Bye for now!

Reactions: TriangleAttack

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Nah, I do not like this idea, because it would takes a lot of time to complete the game. I am not a big fan of that. Sorry :(

But, keep it up with inventing ideas

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey,

There is speed mode in two different minigames (Eggwars and UltraHardCore) so should there be a slowness mode?

That's all I can think for now but just tell me what you think below and any more ideas and opinions about this.

Bye for now!

Normal is slow enough for me.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
This isn't a bad idea, I see where your coming from, but the fact that games would take longer, and having islands more far apart gives a pretty big advantages to campers, as theit opponents are further away, and are easier to hit with arrows. So i doubt slowness mode would attract too much attention.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hey,

Bye for now!
I personally think games can't get much slower
want a long game of eggwars? Just vote (assuming you can) for OP, Triple health, on Team eggwars on the map Teaparty
(P.S. this would ruin witches a bit in UHC and would ruin the debuffer kit a bit)

I personally just don't think it is really needed because the games already take quite a while

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
I think with slowness it would be pretty easy for campers to knock their opponents off the bridge either with arrows or as they get onto the island as their not fast enough to avoid campers just punching them off but i would still try it you never know what could happen :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey,

Bye for now!

This would be a nice idea if people like to play a Long game.
As you know, Speed is it bit more towards the OP side like having cheap obi etc ( Eggwars ) So I'm thinking Slowness mode is leaning to the Hardcore side? Having more expensive items.

I personally don't like playing too long so I Don't like this idea.....However I think this is a Nice suggestion :)

L

Lepzi

Sorry, but this idea would be horrible it would be so boring, and you would't be able to run while jumping due to the slowness so sorry, but I disagree.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom