• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No explain why please

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
THHELLO THERE CUBECRAFT PLAYERS AND STAFF MEMBERS!!!
1.Why should there be a Shop in CC?
I think a shop in CC would be fun maybe your friend had this Helmet that you had and you guys could trade or sell to him.
2.What do we get in return when we sell?
When you sell you could get points or vanity or if your kind enough you could give it for free (if your nice lol)

3. How should we make the shop?
We could make a WHOLE new lobby that seems good but might take long or we could just do it in any lobby Ex. In Skywars, Eggwars etc....
4. How should the shop work?
You could do a command like /sell item (item name particles etc..) and put username that you would like to sell or give. /sell item chicken head to QuantumFear
THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME FOR READING THIS THREAD!!! REMEMBER THIS IS A SUGGESTION FOR THE GAME!!!! Have a nice day;);) Btw 100 Messages!

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I think a shop in CC would be fun maybe your friend had this Helmet that you had and you guys could trade or sell to him.
When you sell you could get points or vanity or if your kind enough you could give it for free (if your nice lol)

We could make a WHOLE new lobby that seems good but might take long or we could just do it in any lobby Ex. In Skywars, Eggwars etc....
You could do a command like /sell item (item name particles etc..) and put username that you would like to sell or give. /sell item chicken head to QuantumFear
THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME FOR READING THIS THREAD!!! REMEMBER THIS IS A SUGGESTION FOR THE GAME!!!! Have a nice day;);) Btw 100 Messages!
YES! I really like it!

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree on this idea. Someone once suggested to exchange an item for points. So, if you open a Cubelet and you get an item which you already have, you can exchange that double item for points and I like that idea more.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't agree on this idea. Someone once suggested to exchange an item for points. So, if you open a Cubelet and you get an item which you already have, you can exchange that double item for points and I like that idea more.
So your saying duplicates? If it is you could do your idea or sell it to your friends

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016

Yes good suggestion +1

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would have to agree with this suggestion, I think It is a nice suggestion. Only being able to sell it to friends and not sell to a shop, in my opinion, is how I would like to see it come into play. Goodluck and have an amazing day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom