Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
For all the people that say that if you don't come to mid prepared it's your fault; that's not the main issue. The main issue is teammates breaking the bridge to mid. Sure they can get a short ban, but I think having a diamond for a piece of glass is balanced.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
For all the people that say that if you don't come to mid prepared it's your fault; that's not the main issue. The main issue is teammates breaking the bridge to mid. Sure they can get a short ban, but I think having a diamond for a piece of glass is balanced.
During all my games I have played with "random people" (trust me, that are a lot of games). I have never had someone in my team who breaks the bridge when teammates haven't returned yet.

I understand these trolls are quite annoying but to make a shop at mid for this problem is a bit extravagant. The times people have such a troll in their team doesn't weight up against all the teams without trolls. If it was 50/50 I would also love a comparison for this problem. But in my eyes this is not the case.

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
I agree wih zDutchie that teammates breaking the bridge is not a big problem, but even being able to buy JUST blocks with DIAMONDS wont work, because youre forgetting one thing: this is MID.

On a map like nightmare for example, it would actually be a better idea to make it iron instead of diamonds because diamonds are so plentiful.

I think this is just a bad idea under any circumstances.

If you are stuck on mid and need blocks I personally think that's your own fault. Just be more prepared when you go to mid. After all you made the decision to go to mid without enough resources so you will have to face the consequences.
I dont really understand this.
Half of the solutions people offer to problems like these can be answered with the simple sentiment that "its your fault".
For example, everybody who wants to add enderpearls in normal because of campers can be told "You shouldnt have let them camp".
Again, I may be missing something, so I would appreciate clarification.:)

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I dont really understand this.
Half of the solutions people offer to problems like these can be answered with the simple sentiment that "its your fault".
For example, everybody who wants to add enderpearls in normal because of campers can be told "You shouldnt have let them camp".
Again, I may be missing something, so I would appreciate clarification.:)
When I posted that message I didn't know yet that players would like a shop at mid due to trolls in their own team who break the bridge.
If you don't involve the trolls and you get stuck at mid because you do not have enough blocks,..well that's your own fault in my opinion. You made a bridge to mid, jumped the last part and forgot that you had to get up to the bridge again after farming for a bit at mid.
Not really smart if you ask me :)

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
You should come to mid prepared. The shop at mid would have to be extremely limited, with only blocks as something you can buy.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom