Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresbxd

Apr 15, 2014
Welcome!
Hello there, glad to see you stumble upon my workshop. Here I sell quite a bit of things, they go from signatures all the way to drawings but sadly enough they cost money, US money to be exact. Please be sure to read everything, there might be a few things you might be interested into, thank you!

Why is this shop and not a free 'station'?
The reason to why this is a shop rather than just giving out free graphics/drawings is because of the time I put into it, It takes me around 1-2 hours or even more to draw, color and shade. Now, as to doing graphics that still takes time and I try my best to make them as original as I can rather than just an avatar holding a sword with a shine on it.

What can I buy and what's the cost?
Here you're able to buy the following:
- Signatures ($1)
- Youtube/Forum/Skype avatar ($3)
- Logos (I'm still not 100% sure if I'll actually be doing logos seeing as I'm not that great with them but I'll see what I do.)
- Youtube banner. ($5)
- Youtube Thumbnail ($5)

Unfair Prices!
If you feel as if the price is unfair and you think I should lower it down/raise it up then feel free to 'comment' stating what I show lower/raise and the reason to why I should do what you wish.

Examples!
Youtube Banner:
dnhvJgv.png

GHLs75z.png

XUiDzcm.png

Renders:
S3uoYgv.png

UgB8eFO.jpg

OTurnBW.png

ECbZcPG.png

tKm3amj.png

How can I purchase?

Well I've been working on a website currently so soon you'll be able to order in a click.
What Would you like?
[?] In-Game Name(Case Sensitive):
[?] Signature:
[?] Youtube/Skype/Forum Avatar:
[?] Youtube Thumbnail:
[?] Youtube Banner:
[?] Render:
Please specify the detail you would like on your purchase(s) For example: "I would like the banner to have me and my friend [insert friend's ign here] holding my Youtube channel name with a cool background (feel free to specify the background you which to have)" Of course you can write whatever you wish but what you write is what I will do.

Have a nice day :D!

Reactions: Bananaboy21

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
Maybe make it no more than 3 Euros, but I think you are very good at that, I really think you will get far with this workshop of yours, and I think you are really putting effort into those things, and some people don´t like donating on the internet, so take care with your prices. Good luck on this.

-Bananaboy21

Andresbxd

Apr 15, 2014
Maybe make it no more than 3 Euros, but I think you are very good at that, I really think you will get far with this workshop of yours, and I think you are really putting effort into those things, and some people don´t like donating on the internet, so take care with your prices. Good luck on this.

-Bananaboy21
Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom