Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrPvP

Nov 17, 2017
Hi there! I was playing cubecraft the other day and i wanted to give a player some of my points. Thats why I posted this page. For this command you will half to do this: /share (play-name) (amount of points). I hope you'll all like this idea as much as I do! :)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi there! I was playing cubecraft the other day and i wanted to give a player some of my points. Thats why I posted this page. For this command you will half to do this: /share (play-name) (amount of points). I hope you'll all like this idea as much as I do! :)
I think it sounds like a good idea.
+1

SunburnWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I disagree about this. I have seen threads like this in the pass, people will just spam you for points because they can't pvp.
They won't even try to play games, because they expect others to give them.

Reactions: SanCookie

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
This has been suggested a couple times before and I still disagree. Points is something for yourself if you win a lot you get points and you can buy a better kit or whatever you want.
If you're playing with your friend and he doesn't have enough points to buy a kit he has to deserve it and play more games to get points.

Reactions: SunburnWarz

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I'm kinda mixed on this suggestion. I would like the idea but as warriors1976 said, points are for yourself, you earned them yourself. If your account was hacked, all your points would be gone. But then again. If you are like 100 points away from a kit or something (mainly world edit for creative (it's 1k points lol)). People can contribute towards it.
In my opinion you should have a daily transfer limit, like 250 points a day. +0.5

MrPvP

Nov 17, 2017
Luzario, i think its a good idea to only give a limited amount of points to share!!!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't agree, in my opinnion you have to get points by yourself, they are a reward.
Why should you play games if you get 1000 points from a friend?

MrPvP

Nov 17, 2017
I have TONS of points and i dont know what to do with them :P so i want to give them to a friend it ok it you hate this idea i was only make an idea that poped in my head!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
sirpickle1966 wrote on Reesle's profile.
what is in thew weekly shop rn
Top Bottom