Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Netrox

Jun 29, 2016
Earth
When the count-down to teleport the players is at 5 seconds, every second a "ding" can be heard. But after the players are teleported, there is another count-down for them to be released. In the old SG, this player release count-down had "dings", but not now, it happend to me many times to not be ready because i didn't watch the timer and the game started. I think there should be a sound warning at the player release count-down as well.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I agree. They need to add the countdown sound back. When I'm waiting till it get started, I'm sometimes looking very quick on the forums and if I go to my game, it already started. So Bring back the countdown sound like in the pre-lobby.

Reactions: Netrox

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Most of the Times I don't even realize its Started and then I'm killed... ;-;

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I was about to suggest this as well. :P This definitely should be added. I usually go to youtube to put on some music or check the forums real quick right before it starts. Since there is no "ping" sound, I don't know when the game starts and am too late and all the chests are already looted.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom