SG Sound Game Starting Warning

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Netrox, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Netrox

Netrox Member

When the count-down to teleport the players is at 5 seconds, every second a "ding" can be heard. But after the players are teleported, there is another count-down for them to be released. In the old SG, this player release count-down had "dings", but not now, it happend to me many times to not be ready because i didn't watch the timer and the game started. I think there should be a sound warning at the player release count-down as well.

iLoveYouu likes this.
  2. Megaaa

Megaaa Member

xMegaCoolx
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    I agree. They need to add the countdown sound back. When I'm waiting till it get started, I'm sometimes looking very quick on the forums and if I go to my game, it already started. So Bring back the countdown sound like in the pre-lobby.

Netrox likes this.
  3. larswijn

larswijn Member

LarsWijn
    Gold
    Agreed.
    The first time I played on the updated SG, I didnt even realise it already started :oops:
    Now I know it, but it would be handy to have those "pings" back...

4. Despacito 2

Despacito 2 Member

Dotsially
    Iron
    Most of the Times I don't even realize its Started and then I'm killed... ;-;

5. larswijn

larswijn Member

LarsWijn
    Gold
    Well... everybody is running around and opening chests... and ehm, there is like an anti-damage timer so you cant get killed instantly... and... well...
    YOU SHOULDNT GET KILLED OKAY :confused1:

Netrox likes this.
  6. Buuuddy

Buuuddy Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

Buuuddy
    Mod
    I was about to suggest this as well. :p This definitely should be added. I usually go to youtube to put on some music or check the forums real quick right before it starts. Since there is no "ping" sound, I don't know when the game starts and am too late and all the chests are already looted.