Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viskristof

Jul 23, 2017
Hello everyone! I recently played 1 game of survival games on the map called "ruins". It was a fun game, but at the end 2 players used water + lava buckets to block the way to the spawn. (The border was near so i had no chance to go around) I dont know this is count as a bug or not, but without ender pearls its impossible to get up there in this situation. Does anyone had this issue before?

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
Actually you can still play the game if you are underneath spawn because the border will not close enough to where your forced to suffocate. Although it is a waiting game until they jump down which is in all reality extremely annoying.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello everyone! I recently played 1 game of survival games on the map called "ruins". It was a fun game, but at the end 2 players used water + lava buckets to block the way to the spawn. (The border was near so i had no chance to go around) I dont know this is count as a bug or not, but without ender pearls its impossible to get up there in this situation. Does anyone had this issue before?
It might be a bug? Idk I have not had this problem before nor have I seen it, but if you have or can get the evidence on video, then try doing a bug report! :D
https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
It's come to my attention this is actually a rule.
Camping
Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited.

Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate.

You can report them if you have their nametags here

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Well obviously as mentioned above it is camping and they can be banned for it
But also something to think about is that this could in theory happen on any map
As long as the people in the middle made a tall enough cobblestone wall
Yes it is much harder to do so but still you could do it

In fact they may as well be boxing themselves in with cobblestone
It is abuse and can be reported for the players to be banned
But this isn't something specific to this map

Nuqget

Sep 11, 2016
Yep, it's happened on the desert map as well. Luckily people weren't able to get there. I would say just record and report?

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Yep, it's happened on the desert map as well. Luckily people weren't able to get there. I would say just record and report?
Please do not post on threads that are 2 weeks (14 days) old, based on the last post, as this is considered necroposting and is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom