Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
In SG when there are about 2 or 3 people left it gets very difficult to find people.
In my experiences with being in the finals of SG many times i realize that most players do not want to go to mid and fight.
This happens in many small games for example, (when the game is not nearly full)
I spend a good 3 minutes looking for these last couple of people. This is a big waste of time for me and many other players.
It also makes SG very boring, running around looking for the last team
I do not see a good reason to wait or delay the fight considering both teams had enough time gearing up since they are the last ones left.
I can not wait 7 mins for the borders to start closing in. (borders close in 10 mins of game)

Solutions:
Please make the border close in when there are 2 teams left (solo/team SG)
or
Make the maps smaller
or
Give players compass when there are 2 team left
or
teleport them to a arena; similar to UHC's

Any of these solutions will be fine with me.
Please fix the problem most players have of finding the last team
Feel free to make any suggestions or disagreements and why

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I would say move the borders in a minute after there's only 2 teams left. Example, there's three teams left, one of the teams gets eliminated <1 Min Later> Borders start closing in, just to give players some time to get their final loot and get ready. I'm not a fan of the other three however, making maps smaller is unreasonable for solving a small problem like this. Compass may help, but I don't think players should just magically get a tracker. SG used to teleport all players to an arena, not sure why they changed it but it was a good change in my opinion. I think just closing in borders should be enough.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree with this suggestion, I know the struggle of running around looking for players (Keep in mind it is easy to find them using a compass) but i still agree with this suggestion so +1 from me :)

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
There should be a DeathMatch counter, for instance it starts when the Ppayer count reduces to 8 or lower. There would be a 10min time. When there's 4 players left, the counter would reduce to a minute before Deathmatch. The Deathmatch would just be the spawn area but 10 blocks wider (On the contrary, it could have a arena like Speed UHC) It would start shrinking after 1 minute to a 2x2 square.

Reactions: MClicious

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I am definitely against a teleport, I always hated that in the old survival games and I hate it on speed uhc. Giving everyone a player tracker or spawning player trackers at mid would be ok. Also I agree that the border should close in earlier if only a few players are left.

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
I agree, as some players will fight not to be found, I like the solution to close the border when there are 2 teams.
Good luck with your suggestion!

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I agree with this, Since there's couple of players which keeps camping on top of a cliff or huge buildings. By this, other teams spend around 5-15 minutes trying to find him. yeah, there's a border, but the border starts to close in about 10 minutes of the game, as said above. It would be better if the border would close in about 3 minutes ingame, So that players should go to middle, and games would be more shorter, rather than waiting for a player to find you, and your on top of the map.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom