Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Please tell me you are joking. Nothing in this world is perfect and nothing ever will be. Sentinel makes mistakes now, and will continue to make mistakes. There is no way around this. You can make the program better, but it will still make mistakes. Just look at all the false bans there have already been.
As I said, those are bugs that can be fixed. Also I was talking about how it is impossible to make a fake report to sentinel (if there was) because Sentinel knows which players are hacking and which are not.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
As I said, those are bugs that can be fixed. Also I was talking about how it is impossible to make a fake report to sentinel (if there was) because Sentinel knows which players are hacking and which are not.
Not really. Sentinel does not always know who is hacking and who is not. Otherwise all hackers would instantly be banned and we wouldn't have all these false bans that have been popping up. Sentinel can never be perfect. If someone is lagging and gets a hit chain, sentinel might ban them because it looked like reach and kill aura. Jumping around for the emerald catching mineware game might look like fly hacks to sentinel. Getting stuck in a cobweb and getting hit with a knockback item can look like anti knockback (I have tested it and Sentinel actually logged someone to be banned for anti knockback). Developer can fix these bugs, but there will always be more.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Not really. Sentinel does not always know who is hacking and who is not. Otherwise all hackers would instantly be banned and we wouldn't have all these false bans that have been popping up. Sentinel can never be perfect. If someone is lagging and gets a hit chain, sentinel might ban them because it looked like reach and kill aura. Jumping around for the emerald catching mineware game might look like fly hacks to sentinel. Getting stuck in a cobweb and getting hit with a knockback item can look like anti knockback (I have tested it and Sentinel actually logged someone to be banned for anti knockback). Developer can fix these bugs, but there will always be more.
Well if you head over to our bugs section and report all of these so called problems, we might be a able to perfect Sentinel.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
Oh i see an epic nember in your profile

Congratulations for 1.111 msg
Top Bottom