Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sentinel AntiCheat System should be taken down until accuracy is improved

• Total voters

NZ_A.T_NZ

Jul 19, 2016
New Zealand
Hey EveryOne

Not trying to be rude to the staff members or the creator of Sentinel, but the accuracy of this anticheat is only around 1%-100%. As I know it is in Beta Version but still people that plays on CubeCraft are getting banned innocently especially for those players that doesn't record.

I have gathered 4 video clips of proving Sentinel false banned. I WISH THE CUBECRAFT STAFF CAN TAKE SENTINEL ANTICHEAT DOWN UNTIL ITS BEEN TESTED MORE FOR ACCURACY AS THE BOTTOM VIDEOS SHOWS IT.

G

Gamerfull

I have seen a video in which a person remains as flying, the best thing you can do in those cases is to get out of the game.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hey EveryOne

Not trying to be rude to the staff members or the creator of Sentinel, but the accuracy of this anticheat is only around 1%-100%. As I know it is in Beta Version but still people that plays on CubeCraft are getting banned innocently especially for those players that doesn't record.

I have gathered 4 video clips of proving Sentinel false banned. I WISH THE CUBECRAFT STAFF CAN TAKE SENTINEL ANTICHEAT DOWN UNTIL ITS BEEN TESTED MORE FOR ACCURACY AS THE BOTTOM VIDEOS SHOWS IT.

If you're really not hacking you can just apeal on the website...

NZ_A.T_NZ

Jul 19, 2016
New Zealand
Yea but with what evidence :v???

Getting Ban by the inaccurate Sentinel is not fair and not funny to those people that are legit and also to those who bought a rank

:)

Reactions: Luzario

NZ_A.T_NZ

Jul 19, 2016
New Zealand
Yes like Cyni said. Those four videos they was recording, but what about other people??? if they don't record they have 0 evidence to appeal

NZ_A.T_NZ

Jul 19, 2016
New Zealand
hahaha would they believe??? Staff knows that people can delete hacks folder afterwards so I am pretty sure they won't considered that as evidence to be honest with you
:)

Reactions: Luzario

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Its true, some people get false banned by Sentinel, but if you watch better, you see that the amount of players that get false banned is a lot lower then when Sentinel just released. Also I saw a lot of hackers before Sentinel was there. You can see it on my reports site too. But now I almost never encounter hackers anymore.

This is because Sentinel is still developing. And its like learning from its mistakes, and right bans. This is the reason why it should not be removed till it is "updated". It is always updating and getting better.

When you are false banned, thats really annoying I can believe, but when it happens just follow these steps.
1. Appeal your ban at appeal.cubecraft.net and describe clearly what you were doing before the ban, what version you were playing in, if you used mods, so yes, which.
2. Contact @CrazymanJR via discord PM. You can join the cubecraft discord (discord.gg/cubecraft) and you will find him there.

This can take from 1 hour to 1 month, just keep 1 thing in mind: CrazymanJR is a busy man, so dont spam him or anything, he will reply to you if you just wait patiently.

I hope this helped you.

Reactions: Joost. and DrHam

MrsSky

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2017
You were using an autoclicker at the second video, probably using a razer mouse. It's pretty obvious. :)

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
The staff is doing their best to improve Sentinel in order to minimize the amount hackers ruining the games of other players. I've seen Sentinel accurately ban hackers who appeared in my games which I'm very thankful for. Removing Sentinel until it works completely perfect is just a terrible idea. Without an Anti-Cheat Cube would become filled with hackers to the point moderators wouldn't be able to keep up with the reports. If think you have been falsey banned by Sentinel your best bet is to contact CrazymanJR on Discord and patiently wait for a response.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'll keep it simple and short:

Complaining about our Anti-Cheat, Sentinel, really won't make it better. Sentinel is learning more and more and improving everyday. If you see a hacker, you don't have to wait for Sentinel, you can also just record him/her and report him/her.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Please keep in mind it is very rare for someone to be falsely banned and if someone was truly not hacking and they were banned it is not over. If they contact @CrazymanJR and explain in detail what happened he can check the logs for the anti-cheat for that player and will be able to determine whether or not he was hacking. As for Sentinel, The few players that do get unfairly banned do end up getting their punishment removed. 1 of those videos was over 1 month old and sentinel frequently updates and becomes better. There are fewer false bans now. And I also see sentinel banning real hackers very often in the game. No anti-cheat is perfect and will never be perfect. They will always have their flaws. Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day :).

Reactions: Joost. and Edgeless

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
And what exactly do you want to replace it with in the meantime? Nocheatplus? Because I can tell you from personal experience thats 10x worse than the current version of Sentinel.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom