Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Sentinel Is Broken I don't what is going on today I find hackers in every skywars games i found a FLY hacker What is going on? I recorded about 15 hackers in only 10 games today Every Hacker Is Having Fun In The Server Because Sentinel Is Not There

Please Devs Ask Sentinel If He was having lunch on the beach today please call him out so he can do his job cause that's too much!

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Sentinel is not a human. Sentinel is working, but it's possible that the ban wave was right after the game, so not instant.
1) I know it's not a human

2) Well The Ban Wave Took Too Long I am Talking about 6 straight hours LOL

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Sentinel is working, but not 100%. They are trying to make the anti-cheat better.

Sometimes, he is having lunch on the beach haha
Oh I see so they are updating it right now?

so that's why hackers eating lunch on cubecraft and eating others as well

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Sentinel doesn't ban players immidiately, it works in waves, and the player xan be banned when the day is over. (Sometimes the player is banned immediately) Sentinel is not broken. Sentinel is in My opinion getting better and better, and has banned a lot of hackers, and less innocent players before.

So Sentinel is not broken ;)

Reactions: ToastO_O

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Sentinel doesn't ban players immidiately, it works in waves, and the player xan be banned when the day is over. (Sometimes the player is banned immediately) Sentinel is not broken. Sentinel is in My opinion getting better and better, and has banned a lot of hackers, and less innocent players before.

So Sentinel is not broken ;)
Oh God When The Day Is Over But It's Getting Better As U said ;)

Yes this anticheat is pretty useless. Ban waves . Lol ban them immediately .
I know it doesn't ban instantly but sometimes I am recording a hacker and suddenly he dies outta nowhere and when I check the appeal list it sais banned by Sentinel. These are usually the very obviously hackers like people who are trying to fly, have anti-knockback, have killaura with over 50 clicks per second etc. If you're lucky you're might just be around a ban wave :-P

Reactions: ToastO_O

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I know it doesn't ban instantly but sometimes I am recording a hacker and suddenly he dies outta nowhere and when I check the appeal list it sais banned by Sentinel. These are usually the very obviously hackers like people who are trying to fly, have anti-knockback, have killaura with over 50 clicks per second etc. If you're lucky you're might just be around a ban wave :p
Yeah *Sometimes tho*

Sentinel is bad i agree
Please do not respond to threads which haven't been replied to in 2 weeks, this is considered necro-posting which is against the Cubecraft rules.
This can cause newer threads to go down the thread list and get lost.

You can read the Cubecraft officiall server/forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).[/QUOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom