Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Swxrz

Sep 20, 2021
Sentinel can be better because sometimes he bans you for no reason or even hacker can bypass sentinel by using methods like changing ip or bypass
one of my friend got banned on a ctf game because sentinel though he was reaching

Do u think sentinel is bad?

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Saying sentinel can be better is very similar to saying “this pizza be better”. It can always be better, and cubecraft is working on sentinel to improve and tweak it for the better. And no it’s not bad more hackers get banned than regular users.
What I would say is bad is the appeal system, many people I know who got banned who had video evidence of them not cheating still are banned.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
I can tell you that we are actively working on our anticheat, more than we did in a while. But cheat clients are also constantly working on updates. So this is a cat and mouse game, but good cooperation between players, mods and devs helps us a lot. And... You can do this by reporting a problem with sentinel and making general reports, both in-game and on the forums help is a lot, so that we can adjust/improve it.

So.. “Do you think sentinel is bad?”
No, since it’s better than before, more actively work on and still better than many other anticheats. Ofcourse we, as mods, have more insight in how effective sentinel is, in data. I hope we can bring y’all some insight or what is happening behind the scenes in the future :)

TBroz15

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
Somewhere In the stratosphere of Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, Sentinel is kinda mid and I have some experience about it.

Since when Cubecraft has no Asia server, my gameplay in there was terrible and laggy since I live there. One time was false-banned by Sentinel for flying, it thinks that I am floating one block above but in reality its just my bad network, it can't keep up to send packets to the server. I tried to appeal but it was denied.

Now, I have played much in Cubecraft, encountered hackers, and report them mostly using the "/sr" command or report hackers by website. The annoying thing in "/sr" is that the hackers left early and got away with Sentinel or the report took so long that it was ignored.

I wish that Sentinel would be better and the experience in Cubecraft there.

Reactions: Swxrz

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Now, I have played much in Cubecraft, encountered hackers, and report them mostly using the "/sr" command or report hackers by website. The annoying thing in "/sr" is that the hackers left early and got away with Sentinel or the report took so long that it was ignored.
All I can say is, please keep doing that, it helps us a lot. Even if an /sr report “is ignored” or the cheater has already left, they might still get punished by Sentinel, and we also get a lot of information from these reports to improve Sentinel. We hope to improve sentinel further so that it improves the game experience on the network.

Swxrz

Sep 20, 2021
Saying sentinel can be better is very similar to saying “this pizza be better”. It can always be better, and cubecraft is working on sentinel to improve and tweak it for the better. And no it’s not bad more hackers get banned than regular users.
What I would say is bad is the appeal system, many people I know who got banned who had video evidence of them not cheating still are banned.
ik but what i say clans hacker can bypass sentinel system

I can tell you that we are actively working on our anticheat, more than we did in a while. But cheat clients are also constantly working on updates. So this is a cat and mouse game, but good cooperation between players, mods and devs helps us a lot. And... You can do this by reporting a problem with sentinel and making general reports, both in-game and on the forums help is a lot, so that we can adjust/improve it.

So.. “Do you think sentinel is bad?”
No, since it’s better than before, more actively work on and still better than many other anticheats. Ofcourse we, as mods, have more insight in how effective sentinel is, in data. I hope we can bring y’all some insight or what is happening behind the scenes in the future :)
that what i tried to mean

All I can say is, please keep doing that, it helps us a lot. Even if an /sr report “is ignored” or the cheater has already left, they might still get punished by Sentinel, and we also get a lot of information from these reports to improve Sentinel. We hope to improve sentinel further so that it improves the game experience on the network.
yes thats what i mean some hackers dont get banned and the report is ignored

Sentinel Announcement
Swxrz has been removed for
underestimate Sentinel

You can report rulebreakers using /report or at cbecrft-net/BedrockReports
?

Reactions: ToonBer
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom