Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

No one

Hello CubeCraftGames . So , this thread is about the hackers and the anticheat . First of all , today i met many hackers ( sorry i wasnt able to record none of them as a proof ;/ ) and that surprised me , because until now , i've rarely see hackers . Well , today i cant play at least one game without at least 1 or 2 hackers , max. 3 . Well , i made a research , and for a suggestion i offer you to patch those clients :
Jigsaw 1.12.2
LiquidBounce 1.12.2
Also , i know that Sentinel have been improved a lot lately so there arent many fly hackers or hackers generally . Well , yesterday i met one hacker who was literally flying everywhere ( i dont exaggerate the situation ) , he didnt get banned until my friend reported him and he ate the ban . My thought is that Sentinel have to patch all the clients , to make sure none of them bypass anymore . Thanks for the attention and for reading that thread , and hope the hackers will be gone :p

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
The devs are doing their best. It's not as simple as just "patching a client". Developing an anticheat is kind of an arms race between cube developers and client developers. Currently the cheaters have the advantage. Sadly servers can not see what client you are using when logging in the server so they have to resort to looking at odd packets you send, sadly clients are getting closer and closer to vanilla clients so people obviously get banned falsepy more often and it's harder to find out who cheats.

N

No one

True but , i dont think the cheaters got the advantage , because , there are many popular hacked clients , you can search you will see tons of videos of people showing their ''amazing hacks'' , and unless its private , they can get the client and patch it . i know its not that simple to patch the client , but its not difficult to find it .

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Imagine an infinitely large wall with holes in it. Does it sound easier to pour water through at least one of these holes or to patch each one that someone pours through. They can download the client. You are not wrong. But what would that really do. Most clients just send vanilla packets which the server can't tell apart from people not cheating.

Reactions: No one and remio
D

Deleted member 59979

Why do you think you need to tell them to fix the anti-cheat? The developers work 5 days a week im sure CrazymanJR is working on a fix. No need to post about it here really :/

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
My thought is that Sentinel have to patch all the clients , to make sure none of them bypass anymore
Easier said than done.

We're constantly working on updates to keep hackers off the server. Unfortunately, it's quite complicated to detect cheaters while also making sure we're not banning innocent players. I suspect we'll have a patch for whatever this is soon.

Edit: Locking because OP's issue is more or less answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom