Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xvannossxx

Novice Member
Mar 30, 2020
16
40
64
19
I’ve been playing Skywars for a very long time on this server it has happend to me many times but I’ve killed a player and 2 seconds later another player finds me when I had just fought someone else and kills me I don’t think it’s that fair it just pisses me off and makes me want to leave Skywars and never play it and sentinel should be like watchdog i have seen so many people use the same hacks which is something to do with pvp and it makes me mad pls fix sentinel
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
Top Bottom