• No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
A few weeks after the release all the hackers realised it didn't do anything and came back on. One guy I was playing today had antiknockback (easy to detect), kill aura and didn't get kicked at all. Seriously, I'm sorta not impressed.

Is Sentinal really watching? Or is 'he' just there to make hackers scared.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
1st antiknockback is very very hard to detect without false positives. Similar with killaura

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Sentinel is still kinda new,its not perfect. Give it some time. You can help by reporting him. He may have got banned 5 mins after the game,you never know.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I've played many duels where I've encountered a hacker, several times they've left the game and I've checked the appeals page and found that they were banned by sentinel.
There's always going to be a battle between anti cheat devs and hack client devs trying to bypass the AC.
Remember sentinel is very new, it's still learning and with time hopefully it can make it extremely difficult to bypass.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
If sentinel did nothing they will probably remove it, and that's nonsense. Please just read the introducing thread about sentinel again. Thank you.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Hey, to answer your question I can't tell you everything but I'll try to give you a good answer. Sentinel is on the server for a couple of weeks now. It's still in progress, so we can't actually blame it for not banning everyone who uses illegal modifications. If you see a hacker, I can guarantee you he or she will get banned the same day. If I play a game and see someone using a client, Sentinel is faster than me most of the times. I hope this explained some things to you :)

Will lock the thread to prevent further messages as necro posting etc.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom