Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monterix

Oct 24, 2016
So I play a lot of Assassins/Assassinations and what I think should be added is something that will sell an item like a diamond sword for how much its worth so lets say the diamond sword has 50% durability on it exact it should sell for 500 coins but I think this should be only for iron and diamond items because the rest like chain you could just buy with points and sell so only. This would be great to add because sometimes I got pointless diamond gear I don't want or need so instead of disposing it why not sell it so you can buy other stuff you actually need.
Diamond
Leggs
Chest
Boots
Helmet
Sword
Iron
Leggs
Chest
Boots
Helmet
Sword

Thanks to Lepzi. He made this in 2016. I want to repost it so it maybe gets in the game.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Why not? I think it's actually a pretty good idea to make the stuff you get extra actually worth something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dutudy

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I don't play Assassins all that much but I can understand why you may want this. It wouldn't hurt to try it and it means you can sell unwanted loot you get from killing other players instead of throwing it out. So yeah, might work!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So I play a lot of Assassins/Assassinations and what I think should be added is something that will sell an item like a diamond sword for how much its worth so lets say the diamond sword has 50% durability on it exact it should sell for 500 coins but I think this should be only for iron and diamond items because the rest like chain you could just buy with points and sell so only. This would be great to add because sometimes I got pointless diamond gear I don't want or need so instead of disposing it why not sell it so you can buy other stuff you actually need.
Diamond
Leggs
Chest
Boots
Helmet
Sword
Iron
Leggs
Chest
Boots
Helmet
Sword

Thanks to Lepzi. He made this in 2016. I want to repost it so it maybe gets in the game.
I like the idea, but i think more maps should come out first.
+1

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Players already farm coins a lot, this would only make it worse. I prefer getting my gear by just fighting against others, not by buying it with some coins i've been collecting for the past 30 minutes. I'm not sure if this is a good idea for assassination. I'd rather have less players in diamond gear running around, than the amount we have now.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Diamond
Leggs
Chest
Boots
Helmet
Sword
Iron
Leggs
Chest
Boots
Helmet
Sword

idk it's an okay idea but 500 coins for only dia chest?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Only to weapons and armour
Otherwise bounty farming would reach a whole knew level if food was involved

Take bounty farming
Right in front of the food store
Then the person sells your bread

So for armour and weapons though
Absolutely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Frontlane wrote on Kazwa's profile.
IMG_4902.gif
Top Bottom