Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CasGamer175

Member
Dec 23, 2018
32
26
19
22
I think it'll be a good idea to add a command (/stats [game]) to see your own position in the different games (for wins and maybe kills in skywars).

I know, if people wanna get on the leaderboards of a certain game, that they can just check the amount of wins the #200 player has. But isn't it a good idea to add this so people can see how many people they need to pass untill leaderboards (and just for fun so people can see their position).
 

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,140
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi Tower Defence pro Cas ;)

I honestly don't like this idea because it would add even more competitive stuff to the server. There are currently more than enough tryhards, and this would encourage people to become a tryhard too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CasGamer175

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
4,700
6,716
559
25
The Netherlands
You can see what your stats are by clicking a few times in a certain game menu and you can compare that to the leaderboards of that certain game (for example the last person on the leaderboard). So I think this'd be a bit double,
 
  • Like
Reactions: CasGamer175

Priley

Forum Legend
Jul 6, 2015
4,118
16,202
719
23
reprotland
200 players being able to see their position is more than enough. If this gets added everyone would probably brag about their position.
Wtf lol, the only reason this just must get added is so that everyone is able to see what position they actually have accomplished on a leaderboard, just for curiosity sake. Yes, some will brag, but there'll always be players bragging, if it's not about their leaderboard spot, then it's about their level :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: CasGamer175
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom