Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should you get a message saying: 'You're not allowed to say this'?

• Total voters

_ThatGqd

Nov 29, 2015
Heyo!

If you say something in the chat, you are not allowed to say, your message gets filtered as inappropriate and doesn't show to anyone else in the game. This is of course a good feature which keeps the chat clean, but I wish the person who said something bad, gets a notification in the chat for example: 'You are not allowed to say this'.

Why? Because there are a few things you can't say which you do not expect to be forbidden. For example: '500.000', 'eboy', 'egirl' and many more words. Sometimes I write something and think people are ignoring it, but they just didn't get the message. It's a small change, but it'd be very handy!

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I've had this problem in Among slimes where I said someone faked a task. But the word faked wasn't allowed, so I got voted out for calling a meeting without a reason though I was right. It was really frustrating because I didn't know why I got voted out. So I would love this feature.

Reactions: Matriox

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
The chat filter has so many words in these days and sometimes detecs normal words as 'forbidden' because there is a part of that word in the filter. It is very annoying to send a sentence 10x over again but slightly edited until you find whatever was being blocked (and this is just if the other player realises that its getting blocked)
this should def be added or the filter should be reduced

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
100% agree. On hypixel you word turns int "****" it it's not allowed or you get a message saying something like "This word isn't allowed"

I'm not saying they need to copy hypixel's filter, but they did a pretty good job with their's and there's honestly no reason for the shadow block to even exist as all it does is makes it hard to tell if you're being ignored or if your message is blocked.

Apr 4, 2021
From Belgium 🇧🇪
Heyo!

If you say something in the chat, you are not allowed to say, your message gets filtered as inappropriate and doesn't show to anyone else in the game. This is of course a good feature which keeps the chat clean, but I wish the person who said something bad, gets a notification in the chat for example: 'You are not allowed to say this'.

Why? Because there are a few things you can't say which you do not expect to be forbidden. For example: '500.000', 'eboy', 'egirl' and many more words. Sometimes I write something and think people are ignoring it, but they just didn't get the message. It's a small change, but it'd be very handy!
I agree

100% agree. On hypixel you word turns int "****" it it's not allowed or you get a message saying something like "This word isn't allowed"

I'm not saying they need to copy hypixel's filter, but they did a pretty good job with their's and there's honestly no reason for the shadow block to even exist as all it does is makes it hard to tell if you're being ignored or if your message is blocked.
Indeed👍🏻

The chat filter has so many words in these days and sometimes detecs normal words as 'forbidden' because there is a part of that word in the filter. It is very annoying to send a sentence 10x over again but slightly edited until you find whatever was being blocked (and this is just if the other player realises that its getting blocked)
this should def be added or the filter should be reduced
Yeah

MrBar

Feb 25, 2017
Heyo!

I 100% aagree, this is so annoying when it happens.

Rqged

Nov 17, 2020
Heyo!

agreed

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom