Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Legend
Jul 6, 2015
4,118
16,202
719
23
reprotland
This is the definition of satisfaction

c3G82eF.gif
 

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
653
1,591
289
25
the Netherlands
I usually just prefer melee combat, but after trying this I noticed it was really effective. Pissed off a lot of toxic people who started chanting I should learn 'PvP' which made it all worth it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom