Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

bixelpixel

Nov 5, 2016
Hi guys, I came to tell you that my account is banned in cubecraft, and I want to tell you when I went to the internet between minecraft premiun, but something serious happened, I left my password open. When I arrived at my house I was playing normal but after 3 days when I entered cubecraft he told me banned and I asked myself how? If I did not use hax I was surprised and I still think someone grabbed my account and I do not know who it will be, but I ask you guys I want to play in cubecraft, I feel bored.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
So if your IGN is bixelpixel you were banned after being reported the evidence hear should be relativly clear:
and since your most recent ban was by @FadedRoses I will tag her.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hi guys, I came to tell you that my account is banned in cubecraft, and I want to tell you when I went to the internet between minecraft premiun, but something serious happened, I left my password open. When I arrived at my house I was playing normal but after 3 days when I entered cubecraft he told me banned and I asked myself how? If I did not use hax I was surprised and I still think someone grabbed my account and I do not know who it will be, but I ask you guys I want to play in cubecraft, I feel bored.
Make an appeal. :) psst someone please send him/her the link of the appeal site, I'm on my phone. .-.

B

Britney Spears

Please appeal your punishment here or start a conversation with the staff member that banned you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom