Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XxRyan2070

May 29, 2023
Right ello humans my names Ryan and I'm a 14 year old from the UK. I have been playing on cubecraft for 5 years now ( I started around the middle of 2019). Since I started playing on cubecraft back in 2019 I have done and experienced alot on cubecraft and made some really good friends. My biggest achievement on cubecraft so far has been reaching 17th on the bridges leaderboard. Like I said earlier I have made some really good friends on cubecraft some of these friends are WorriedSkate940, WiggedWigg, pitzj, Crimson4446, xCitrozz and many others (I cba to type more ppl tbh)
Aside from playing on cubecraft my hobbies are playing sports more specifically netball and rugby, playing with my dogs (one of them is in my profile pic) and playing the piano and guitar
Anyways bye humans if u decided to read all of this fsr

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Ryan, welcome to the forums! Your dog is so cute!

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Right ello humans my names Ryan and I'm a 14 year old from the UK. I have been playing on cubecraft for 5 years now ( I started around the middle of 2019). Since I started playing on cubecraft back in 2019 I have done and experienced alot on cubecraft and made some really good friends. My biggest achievement on cubecraft so far has been reaching 17th on the bridges leaderboard. Like I said earlier I have made some really good friends on cubecraft some of these friends are WorriedSkate940, WiggedWigg, pitzj, Crimson4446, xCitrozz and many others (I cba to type more ppl tbh)
Aside from playing on cubecraft my hobbies are playing sports more specifically netball and rugby, playing with my dogs (one of them is in my profile pic) and playing the piano and guitar
Anyways bye humans if u decided to read all of this fsr
Welcome to the forums Ryan

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom