Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I think there should be a rush mode for rushers because we won’t have to deal with farmers a game mode that rewards rushing.No obby a piece of iron cost 32 diamonds and is max.I would really like a rusher gamemode.

Reactions: TotallyAndy

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I'd have to disagree with this. Farming is a legit tactic that players use, but players can easily work around it if played strategically.

TotallyAndy

Oct 6, 2020
I'd have to disagree with this. Farming is a legit tactic that players use, but players can easily work around it if played strategically.
I mean sure but like again, sometimes there are those who just intensely camp alone or with teammates and instantly makes u lose some advantages to winning. Rush mode does sound interesting tho, i'd like to see it happen one day.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I think there should be a rush mode for rushers because we won’t have to deal with farmers a game mode that rewards rushing.No obby a piece of iron cost 32 diamonds and is max.I would really like a rusher gamemode.
a piece of iron costs 32 diamonds?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom