Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I think there should be a rush mode for rushers because we won’t have to deal with farmers a game mode that rewards rushing.No obby a piece of iron cost 32 diamonds and is max.I would really like a rusher gamemode.

Reactions: TotallyAndy

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I'd have to disagree with this. Farming is a legit tactic that players use, but players can easily work around it if played strategically.

TotallyAndy

Oct 6, 2020
I'd have to disagree with this. Farming is a legit tactic that players use, but players can easily work around it if played strategically.
I mean sure but like again, sometimes there are those who just intensely camp alone or with teammates and instantly makes u lose some advantages to winning. Rush mode does sound interesting tho, i'd like to see it happen one day.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I think there should be a rush mode for rushers because we won’t have to deal with farmers a game mode that rewards rushing.No obby a piece of iron cost 32 diamonds and is max.I would really like a rusher gamemode.
a piece of iron costs 32 diamonds?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom