Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No!

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
When entering the server, a warning to the player should appear in the lower left corner or center of the screen to read the rules!

Because every day, players to violate the rules of the server.

I hope that soon someone decides to do something like that, because it is not satisfactory to see players violate the rules of the server, someone from the staff who helps in this case.

Thank you all, have a good day. :)

Reactions: Fliqa

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 then if they get banned and come to the forums to complain, as you said, we can tell them its their fault for being ignorant. Maybe have a click here part where a list of some rules will show in chat and a link to the rules page for full rules?

Reactions: ser1234HD

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
Yes, you are correct, so no one can come and complain ...
I do not know if it appears, because I have never seen it, but if it has, they have to put more visible the link ...

Thank you for your support

Reactions: Lilleh__

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Whoever cares about not being banned will read the rules. Whoever doesn't care will not read them not matter how much you'll gonna make it easy for them to read it.

If someone doesn't care about the rules, he just won't read them no matter what

Reactions: OmaTijd

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal

There are servers without forums, no rules, so new players do not know what to do.

However, new people in this game, minecraft is a game that is bought every day, and they do not know what to do, they do not know that there is a server site they are playing or something, so I posted this thread to but not only warn new players, as the oldest players (Like me).

The first time I played in cubecraft was in 2014 when I bought the minecraft, I did not even know there was a cubecraft site, only in 2016 I registered here and I got to know the cubecraft website, where I finally read the rules, forums etc. ...

Reactions: Lilleh__

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
If they did that, I think a lot of people would directly leave. :p

The question is that all violate the laws and then players do not like to suffer the consequences, and say they never read the rules, players to make team in the sky solo wars, are warned, the center of the screen appears, "teamming in solo is bannable" (I think it is so) if they are banned, they can not complain because they were warned, so if they read the rules, they had no more excuses.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Wouldn't hurt to add this - but don't they already have the link to the rules in the message that pops up every time you join a lobby or something?

Also a little bit on this excuse thing
Eh, most of the rules are pretty much common sense at this point. Don't want a ban, don't hack. Don't want to be muted, don't swear. Don't wanna be punished, don't break a rule... etc. I really doubt people don't know that these actions are against the rules, regardless of them reading it or not. Unless they're completely new to the internet, then their multiplayer manners should already be ingrained into them.

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal

I'm trying to do the best for the server every day, players to complain that they were wrong banned, they just did not read the rules ...
So I was asking them to put a visible link to the rules, or from month to month, players were forced to enter the rules to remind them

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
If you log into the server, you agree with you having knowledge of the rules, and if you don't follow them, administrative actions could be taken. So this suggestion is a bit useless.

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
Nothing here is useless, I gave a constructive opinion, if it was useless, it was a thing without nexus

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
If you log into the server, you agree with you having knowledge of the rules, and if you don't follow them, administrative actions could be taken. So this suggestion is a bit useless.
I doubt every player on the server has read the rules.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom