Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snap

Novice Member
Jul 11, 2017
The Oligarchy
Rule change - Reviving threads
There are currently two clauses in place in regard to reviving threads:
-You're not allowed to comment on a thread that has been neglected for a fortnight (two weeks)
-The above rule does not apply to posts in the 'Everything Else' section

I have many threads in both the Suggestions and Support sections that are still relevant, that I'd love to revive. Unfortunately I can't, because I don't want a strike on my account, and all it'll take is for somebody to tag a staff member, whilst neglecting any excuse I give regarding the thread's relevancy.

Here is what I propose (easy mode):
-Maintain the current system, but authorise the revive if the creator of the thread themselves can justify it. Otherwise, just lock the thread and punish repeat offenders as per the current system

Alternative proposition (bit harder to maintain):
-Allow threads to be revived, assuming they're actually still relevant. This could be limited only to suggestions and support-related threads
-Do not enforce the above rule too greatly. If a thread is revived for no good reason then lock it, but only apply warnings to repeat offenders
-Automatically lock all threads that haven't been replied to for three months. I believe this was done once a long time ago. It'd be neat if it could happen again

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I like this idea a lot because I also have hard times to not reply on useful dead threads.
-Automatically lock all threads that haven't been replied to for three months. I believe this was done once a long time ago. It'd be neat if it could happen again
I am also in love with this idea but It also seems like it will give a lot of work for the staff team and I think that it would be very hard for them to do it or would it be a system that tracks which thread is older than 3months ?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I like this idea a lot because I also have hard times to not reply on useful dead threads.

I am also in love with this idea but It also seems like it will give a lot of work for the staff team and I think that it would be very hard for them to do it or would it be a system that tracks which thread is older than 3months ?
It'll be an automatic system.

Reactions: Zombiepower
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom