Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Danone inc.

Jun 21, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello, its my idea. I will suggest the game called Royal cup.
You will spawn in plane and ride until you reach the world. After that you will jump from plane with paraschute and fly, then press item from your inventory and open your paraschute. You need to find chests with items and stay last survived. That game is very big amd interesting and should be in beta lobby of our server.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Seems like a cool idea they can make something fun of!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
You will spawn in plane and ride until you reach the world. After that you will jump from plane with paraschute and fly, then press item from your inventory and open your paraschute. You need to find chests with items and stay last survived. That game is very big amd interesting and should be in beta lobby of our server.
This sounds kind of similar to hypixel’s game battle royal?
I don’t mind this being a game, but what would be kind of cool is if that paraschute is how the game starts in bingo..?

schot

Dec 12, 2017
if you want that go to hypixel
there is exactly the same gamemode.
you are on a enderdragon, you can jump, you loot chests, you kill players and you win
i dont think that they have to made a rip off Fortnite, Pubg and hypixel

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The game mode is called Battle Royale which is comparable to Survival Games and UHC. It's different, though. This game mode will get notable favourite at first, but I assume the game mode will quickly get unpopular/die as other servers came up with the idea first and might've executed it better. I am aware Cubecraft can give excellent twists to every game but still, this game is unsuitable for Minecraft in my opinion. I genuinely think you should just play the game itself if you're willed to play Battle Royale. It's fun and all, and it would be great to have, but I have to disagree anyhow, sorry.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Just play hypixel instead of making cubecraft hypixel.... This whole idea is copied from hypixel and fornite...

Reactions: Priley

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Good idea, it sounds like Battle Royale/H1Z1, and PUBG, and especially PUBG is trending at the moment.
I would really like to play those games in MineCraft, and I think that CubeCraft will give its own twist to it.
A very good idea, time to lure more players to the server!

EDIT:
I think we need guns and med kits, it should look like a real shooter game!

Danone inc.

Jun 21, 2017
The Netherlands
Good idea, it sounds like Battle Royale/H1Z1, and PUBG, and especially PUBG is trending at the moment.
I would really like to play those games in MineCraft, and I think that CubeCraft will give its own twist to it.

EDIT:
with texturepack

Reactions: remio

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Sounds like Battle Royal

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Tried to post a meme, I failed. Anyways on the topic, I too would like CubeCraft's version on it. If they do make one I'd definitely play it.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

EDIT:
Archer assault... The shooter game...

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
"its from hypickle reeeeeee"
They're not the first ones to come up with the concept, so that's not an argument.
I am sure that ·l77· got ''inspired'' by Hypixels game Battle Royale. Hypixel stole the idea from Fortnite but still it's in a minecraft form. But i guess ·l77· died toooo many times in Hypixel so he wanted it in Cubecraft... In other words ·l77· copied his idea from Hypixel.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I am sure that ·l77· got ''inspired'' by Hypixels game Battle Royale. Hypixel stole the idea from Fortnite but still it's in a minecraft form. But i guess ·l77· died toooo many times in Hypixel so he wanted it in Cubecraft... In other words ·l77· copied his idea from Hypixel.
You're using words like "stole" and "copied".
This is just not true. "Stealing" makes it sound like hypixel pointed a gun at fortnite and took their idea away from them.
"Copied" makes it sound like they ctrl+v'd the code.

It's based on it. Not stolen.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
You're using words like "stole" and "copied".
This is just not true. "Stealing" makes it sound like hypixel pointed a gun at fortnite and took their idea away from them.
"Copied" makes it sound like they ctrl+v'd the code.

It's based on it. Not stolen.
They really claimed the Minecraft fornite. And yes cubecraft copies.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Kazwa's profile.
💚
Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top Bottom