Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
Hello Cubecrafters

It has been a long time when I posted a thread on the forums, nice to be back.

Well my life has changed since then I have been married for 2 months at the moment. It were a few tough months to go true.
The only things that I could do is work and work every single day, that was to much, so I wanted to come back to the server and play with my friends again.

Hobbies:

I like to skate and go out with friends, game and some other things.

When did I join Cubecraft?

I joined cubecraft the very first day when I bought minecraft, that sounds like ages ago. But I remember my first time on cubecraft that the lobby was very small and they had but a couple of gamemodes and my first game that I played on was Skywars on the map Taiga, I couldn't pvp like I know can, so the first game that I played I was hiding under a block and the other persons couldn't find me at all 😂 . But then everything changed when they did a annoucement that they have lauchend a new gamemode called Eggwars. I was littarly playing cubecraft everyday over and over again. It came to a point that I was 12 hours behind my computer. And now beeing a Cubecraft has boosted my energy to the roof, I'm learning to make more and more friends everyday. Everyone was so nice when I joined the first day, I didn't expected that many congrats maybe a couple of 10.

Who is RobinDn?

Well hello, nice that you are reading this. I'm Robin and I'm twenty years old, and I live with my brother and my parents in Belgium.
Most of you will know me that I'm really energetic and that I'm really happy everyday of my life, but sometimes my emotion can change and then you need to leave me alone so I can think about what I would do to change that. Like some of my close friends from cubecraft know that I have Adhd: that is a problem that your consetration can change very quick in metter then seconds. But I'm always positive in life and that is why my hobbies are Pingpong, running, sometimes drink something with the friends :)! and swimming. I'm 185 cm big for the americans under us (6 feet).

Hope to see you all around on the server.

With greetings
RobinDn

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
inhales
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Welcome back! 🙂:heart:

• Love
Reactions: RobinDn
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom