Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like a Mystery based game added to Cubecraft?

• Yes!

• No... ( Explain why )

Results are only viewable after voting.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello!

So as you guys know, Hypixle is on Heat with Murder Mystery, so I have came up with a Mystery based related game. However this this doesn't include killing people.

Name: Rob Mystery / Robbery ( Don't have a certain name yet )

How to play:
There will be 3 roles to play, 1 Robber, 2 Police, 13 Residence ( Roles choose at random )

There will be a House or an Apartment ( Depending )with Residences in it, there will be certain Items that the Robber will have to Obtain without getting caught or the timer ending. Residences and Polices will not know who the Robber is. The Police will have to "Catch" the Robber in order to win. The Robber will have to steal the items and "Escape" ( By leaving the House or place ) in order to win.

For robbery role: You will have a note on top of your screen, saying what you will need to "Steal". In the Robber's Inventory, there will be a "bag " to put the items that you have "stole" and a Map/Compass that shows where the items are but does not show other players such as residences. There will be a small glow to the item every time the Robber is close to the item. To obtain the Item, the robber will have to take the bag and get very close to the item and the item will get in the bag. Every time the Robber steals something the residences and Polices screen will be Notified ( For example saying: The Clock is STOLEN however the notification does't tell you where it is stolen ! ). After you ( Robber )have collected all the items you are required, you will need to get out of the house/place in order to win.

For Residence: You will have a list of Belongings that you will need to keep safe. Stay alert for any strange behaviour from other players! Every time you have someone that you think is the robber, You may use the command /tell Police (IGN) is suspicious.( 1 Min cool down every time you do so ) Then your message will be sent to the police(s), but you will not know which player(s) is the police.

For Police: Always on the lookout! Gotta use your brains as you detect who you think the Robber is, After you have decided that the player is the Robber, you're on the Chase! You will have a pair of handcuffs in your hot bar. You will have to "Punch" the robber with your hand cuffs to capture the robber!

Additional information ( A Shop )
Coins will be earned every 2 mins you survive ( If you're the robber ) ( Means not getting caught ) You will also earn coins every 1 min if any of your belonging has not be stolen yet. ( If your a resident or police )

Coins could be used to purchase special items that could give you an advantage. Such as purchasing a Blindness potion ( last 2 seconds ) or a Speed potion 4 seconds ( Could be use to chase the robber or getting away yourself ) Invisibility potion ( 2-4 seconds, price would be different ) ETC.

This is my Mystery based game suggestion! Thanks for reading! Tell me what you guys think!

Last edited:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Neat idea, it let's me think of murder mistery. :p
The /tell Police cooldown is too long in my opinion, 3 minures, I disagree with this idea.

No things I disagree anymore so I guess this is a +1. :)
I can see you put a lot of wotk in this thread, you did a really good job!
Keep up suggesting, we always appreciate this!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Good idea! will we have to download any texture packs in order to play?
Don't think so, there are no modifications who need a texturepack, the items you will have to rob could just be floating in the air, I don't think so but I'll let Godzley reply! :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Nah,
I think they should rather invest their time into making more creative stuff instead of copying and changing some things on a gamemode that hypixel has.
Just because they're attracting players doesn't mean it will also attract players when we do it.

Reactions: Buuuddy

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Neat idea, it let's me think of murder mistery. :p
The /tell Police cooldown is too long in my opinion, 3 minures, I disagree with this idea.

No things I disagree anymore so I guess this is a +1. :)
I can see you put a lot of wotk in this thread, you did a really good job!
Keep up suggesting, we always appreciate this!

I will be changing the /tell Police thing shorter to 1 min, cz I kinda think it's too long :P

The shop items are just examples btw xD

Reactions: Troublesomee

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I like it +1, but the developers is working at alot of things right now, so this is not the first priority they would do.

I totally agree. I'm not in any rush to get this on cube craft, Would like get some Heat here. I just wanna see what u guys think :P Would like to get some more Youtuber's recordings from cube craft :D

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
@Godzley_playz That's a great idea, it's kind of linked to Murder Mystery, but they were in the same position when Hypixel
''invented'' Bed Wars, nothing like Eggwars. #sarcasm. Love the idea keep on thinking of these new minigames and
suggestions, hopefully that will become a CubeCraft minigame.

Diamond Rank I level 25+ I PvP god I OP at life

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
@Godzley_playz That's a great idea, it's kind of linked to Murder Mystery, but they were in the same position when Hypixel
''invented'' Bed Wars, nothing like Eggwars. #sarcasm. Love the idea keep on thinking of these new minigames and
suggestions, hopefully that will become a CubeCraft minigame.

Diamond Rank I level 25+ I PvP god I OP at life

Thanks for your opinion on this! :D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
im gonna stay neutral. Its a nice idea but i dont think we need to steal hypixel's idea. Im in the middle

I don't see it actually similar to Hypixle's idea actually ( All though they copied Murder Mystery themselves :p ) So there though I won't think it as Stealing the idea. Accept for the Characters, the only similar concept for My idea and Murder Mystery is that they are Both Mystery based game. Murder Mystery is a Killing type but My Idea is "Stealing" and solving, like let's say Player A is always sneaking round, The item [Clock] Always glows when he's around, I am really suspicious of Player A! Where Murder Mystery it's just Like a Player trying to kill everyone without getting shot.

N

Nikboo

Hmm. Even if we add this game I don't think I would personally play it.

Most of the time, a player would be picked as a resident and that would be kinda boring. Plus, I don't think players would really want to spend their time typing commands in to inform the police.

I like the concept but I think the idea needs some changing.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hmm. Even if we add this game I don't think I would personally play it.

Most of the time, a player would be picked as a resident and that would be kinda boring. Plus, I don't think players would really want to spend their time typing commands in to inform the police.

I like the concept but I think the idea needs some changing.

Do you have some suggestions on the changes? Like what you would like to change etc. I could maybe add more things that residences could so

N

Nikboo

Do you have some suggestions on the changes? Like what you would like to change etc. I could maybe add more things that residences could so

Hmm. I don't really think the game would work out to well as one of the main games on the network. It would eventually lose players making the game unplayable since we would need some sort of playerbase with the game.

Plus, players could just go onto another server to play a similar game:

Nah,
I think they should rather invest their time into making more creative stuff instead of copying and changing some things on a gamemode that hypixel has.
Just because they're attracting players doesn't mean it will also attract players when we do it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom