Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like a Mystery based game added to Cubecraft?

• Yes!

• No... ( Explain why )

Results are only viewable after voting.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hmm. I don't really think the game would work out to well as one of the main games on the network. It would eventually lose players making the game unplayable since we would need some sort of playerbase with the game.

Plus, players could just go onto another server to play a similar game:

Ok, Thanks for your Opinion!

Reactions: Nikboo

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I'd be cool if this is an appart game, I'd really like to see leaderboards! :)
Yup! I will probably be the first one to get on if this is ever added :P I'm not sure if cube craft has one, but they should add a Prototype lobby for new mini games that will need testing ( Which means a Huge lobby and you can join whatever PTL game )

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Yup! I will probably be the first one to get on if this is ever added :p I'm not sure if cube craft has one, but they should add a Prototype lobby for new mini games that will need testing ( Which means a Huge lobby and you can join whatever PTL game )
Hmm, I'm not sure if they would do this, it's like Hypixel.
Anyways, I think this needs a lot of development, I still hope to see this in the future!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hmm, I'm not sure if they would do this, it's like Hypixel.
Anyways, I think this needs a lot of development, I still hope to see this in the future!

Yes actually I wouldn't want to copy the PTL lobby in Hypixle , but maybe just a small area in the main lobby so players could check it out? Thanks!

Reactions: Troublesomee

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hmm It, as Nikoshka said, would probably end up losing cube players and Cubecraft have more pressing things to do than copy other server's minigames.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
This is a great idea! However, this is kind of a replica of murder mystery, so I don't think the game will attract too much attention. This would also waste time for the builders and developers. Sorry, but -1 from me

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ananas_time wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
are you a mario with a big nose? or a nose with big mario?
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
fake
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Guess no ones cute anymore :angrynoot:
Verbramdt wrote on SAASD's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom