Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
So i started actually participating in the CCG Community in about late December, 2016. I made a lot of new friends since then, and had a lot of fun! I loved this community so much and life was great.

The problem that i had was, the friends i made knew things that i would never have figured out. I started learning about stuff that went on behind the scenes and i refused to believe it ar first, sinve everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but as time went on, those statements i figured out to be true.

Ok so from there i was still active and pretty happy here, and Mac resigned. This was a big one for me, not because i thought that this sucked and stuff, but his leave caused a small war that you may or may not have noticed. People (In the discord especially) were divided into "Mac was a horrible admin" and "Mac <3" (I will not share which side i fell into but some of you may know already.

From there i had to take a break from this. I was inactive for some time and i had an opportunity to think about this. My conclusion was to ultimately leave CubeCraft eventually. I stayed inactive for 1 month longer and we are up to present day.

I really love this community, but i see that there is some things wrong with it that i, and this is different from the other "goodbye threads", will not say. I feel as if in order to fix the problems, the first step is finding them.

Now during my stay, i did make friends, so a special thanks to them:

@Younisco you were the mod to get me to this place in game one day. I asked how to get mod and you have me the forum link and i proceeded to try to earn helper. (Didn't happen of course)

@Jeff_Bllkth you were my first ever follower and you motivated me to find more friends. Sad to see you go. <3

@Ping Ether Mr. Pingle was the person to attract people. He helped me find friends and ultimately became one of my best friends. (Notice the third person here because he left)

@swiftfalcon @Yoya @telegamer Thank you guys for helping me improve my PvP and playing with me on Badlion and Cube.

@FalseHonesty We all have to blame it on false. Jk i love you. I was sad to see you leave the team, but you also were the person that made me decide to leave cube. Reasons unknown forever

Special that thanks to @Unipotato for letting me banter in your discord, @Trentu for letting me join SierraBlocks discord, @ChesireMouse for helping me to find the CubeCraft discord in the first place, and to everyone else that i may have forgotten! (Pls excuse, i have been gone for long time)

And with that, i make my final thread for this community. I had a lot of fun here, and if there were the same people in a different community, I probably would have stayed. Who knows? But bye for now. *Turtle exit into sunset*

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Thjis wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Gefeliciteerd Eva!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day z of y
Top Bottom