Is this a good idea?

• Yeah, I like it

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Nah, delete this

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

RebelPebble

Apr 29, 2019
In skyblock currently, a lot of quests are based on farming with large goals to achieve such as 100000 cookies and 15000 carrots. These quests require a lot of work on the player's part to complete, with the farms needed to complete the tasks needing to be massive, and it taking 1 hour or more to harvest and replant crops.

The time to complete these can easily put a player off of continuing to play the game, as a lot of people may not have a couple of hours to dedicate to harvesting and planting.

I suggest this can be made easier by having crops harvest and replant when right-clicked with a hoe. By using a hoe instead of an empty hand, the hoe can lose durability, which means the player pays in resources to have this ability. This could also be unlocked with a special custom enchantment on the hoe which costs a considerable amount of XP to get, making it only really unlockable in late game.

By doing this, it will make the idea of farming more enjoyable and less dull, and also gives players an enchantment to aim for, which will keep players online and keep them coming back to the game mode.

Reactions: Quis and LucasCsbr

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
15,000 carrots is easy. Takes 2 days if you make a decent sized farm which really does not take that long to build if you make 9x9 squares.
The cookies side-quest is also not hard. I don't know why you would need to farm and replant each individual cocoa bean when you can just make a water-powered farm and simply spend a little bit of time replanting.

Work smarter, not harder.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉