Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like earning a reward from reporting, on the website?

  • YES

    Votes: 17 53.1%
  • NO

    Votes: 15 46.9%

  • Total voters
    32

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
1,526
4,226
349
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I voted no for the following reasons.
You should not be getting rewarding because you do the right thing, reporting players in itself is enough satisfaction. We already have players grinding wins in games, I don't think we need players grinding reports for the xp or so.

But it would be nice to possibly get x2 Super Cubelets for every ten reports, and then another 2 for the next 10 reports, and so on like that.
This would be way too much... (super) cubelets now are think players have to play for a lot (less if you have a rank) and then give you a fun (or boring) cosmetic. This would take that partly away.
If it were to be implemented, I wouldn't mind but I would not urge for it,
sorry
~ Fesa
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom