Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should people who report players be rewarded?

• Yes they should be rewarded.

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No they shouldn't

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
I don't really like this mainly because we report people to try and keep the server free from hackers, not to gain rewards

True, how ever I think this will motivate players to report hackers. I sometimes do report hackers and sometimes I dont because

1.) sometimes I get a hacker in every game.

and

2.) my internet isn't great so uploading a video evidence to youtube takes forever. :p

BetaZeta

Nov 9, 2015
Finland
No, the reward of getting rid of hackers and other rule breakers is enough. While sure this might get more people to report but it's still just very unecessary.

Reactions: Dan:
D

Deleted member 15612

Meh, -1 from me.
It's not your responsibility to report people, just do it if you want to, knowing that it really helps the server.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I think a reward would be cool, but only at a certain amount of reports. And the people you report must also be banned. Otherwise you basically could report everyone without them even doing something wrong. And claiming your reward.

Skylandz

Jan 17, 2016
Cindor

How do you want to do this? In most of the games they took out /report because its impossible for staff members to join (for example) a game of skywars that already started.

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
I really don't get why this idea is being recieved so negatively. If you give a reward to people who report a lot, you are motivating other people to report, and so on. More people reporting, less hackers. No? Plus it would be a way of saying thanks for your hard work. Nothing bad in this suggestion, i only see pros to it and almost no cons. +1 from me.

gerbyboss

Dec 12, 2015
hi. I just came up with a fun idea.
of rewarding ppl who report hackers and other stupid people.
so the more ppl u report the more stuff u can get. I dont really see a issue in this idea? Any opinions let them down below.​
if you get an reward fur such thing everyone will report other players just for no reason

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I like the idea, people dont know how to report people or are like "whatever", while I DO get a good feeling out of banning people, some people don't because they don't get rewarded or something simular to that.. If rewards are going to be added to banning/muting people: alot more people will get banned/muted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom