Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

shaunpmz

May 25, 2016
As we all know, Bedwars really took over eggwars in 2017. I think that the real reason behind this was because of the popularity of BedWars from Hypixel. Now I have clear memories from when i was young playing Eggwars and now when i play i cannot recognize what it has become. I think that eggwars really lost it's touch since then and would love if we could have the old Eggwars back

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
In the beginning I didn't like the current state of eggwars too but I've been playing for a while now with the new update and I started to like it more and more everytime. Maybe you should play more and perhaps you start liking the update to.

Reactions: 404Owl and Lyriie

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I think all games over time need some updates, and by reversing all the changes made over the last 3 years would be a big waste of time and energy as a whole. Eventually, you will learn the new tactics and maybe even enjoy the game too.

Reactions: Lyriie

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, thanks for taking your time to create this suggestion😛. But, i think that all games over time need some updates! Could u add a poll where people can vote if they want the old eggwars back or not?

Reactions: Lyriie

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
As we all know, Bedwars really took over eggwars in 2017. I think that the real reason behind this was because of the popularity of BedWars from Hypixel. Now I have clear memories from when i was young playing Eggwars and now when i play i cannot recognize what it has become. I think that eggwars really lost it's touch since then and would love if we could have the old Eggwars back
I don't really remember the difference between Eggwars before & Eggwars as it is now.

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
bad idea back then the game was so bad and took so long now you can win games much faster because the game now encourages rushing so games are over fast so it is more fun its like skywars but easier

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
I highly doubt a large majority would want to reset our eggwars back to a previous version. However a classic eggwars mode would be something I would enjoy seeing in my own personal opinion.

Reactions: wxzzrd

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I highly doubt a large majority would want to reset our eggwars back to a previous version. However a classic eggwars mode would be something I would enjoy seeing in my own personal opinion.
As long as a classic mode has the modern shop system. The shop system from way back when was so super annoying

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
We can’t exactly just find a random copy of it, we’ve completely reworked Eggwars since then. However a featured game for nostalgia could be fun!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.