Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Currently the challenge system is quite outdated, few challenges are quite easy and few challenges are quite difficult. Sometimes other factors affect these too, like the time of day, popularity of the game (Few games like Tower Defence are quite hard to start a game on) and the type of gamemodes played (No projectiles = Link).

The past update to the challenege system introduced the addition of loot points as a reward. This was a step in the right direction.

What I'm suggesting is that, revisit the challenge system and update it to fit to the current situation. Hopefully it is easy to understand this.

New Features
- Introduction of Achievements for completing certain amount of challenges.
- Expert challenges, Impossible challenges. These would be ridiculously impossible but gives more Professional Players a reason to revisit certain 'Dead' games. (Examples: Win a game of UHC (AND/OR) Kill 'x mob' in UHC 'x' times; Win 10 games of Solo EggWars within 3 hours; Win 5 games of Team SkyWars without a single teammate dying in 4 player maps; Eliminate 20 players in FFA; Win 10 normal duels in a row using the 'Iron Warrior' set. *This challenge is to be activated. Once activated, every normal duels that is queued for, will queue for the kit specified.*)
I can keep going, but there are a lot of possibilities. Will keep it short for the eyes of the readers.
- Challenge completion streak; if all daily challenges (Easy, Medium, Hard) are completed a streak Is started. After a 3 day streak, rewards are multiplied by 1.5. 6 days, 2.0. It finally stops when a 9 day streak is achieved, when rewards are 2.5x. (Might be too much, needs adjusting)

Last edited:

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I like the idea, might increase engagement in certain games. Also the idea for 'expert challenges' and 'challenge completion streak' sound like fun! I'm not sure about the que for a specific kit. This might be abused so players have control over their kit and whenever lots of people are doing the same challenge it might just be that you are playing the same kit over and over again for the rest of the day.
Perhaps some form of 'personal' challenge would fix this problem (basically a special set of challenges, which are player specific).
Another cool category could be a 'daily vote challenge'. Players vote for 5-6 different challenges and the 3 most voted challenges will be in the 'daily vote challenge' of the next day.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
A bit more specific, please?
Never mind, I read it wrong. Didn't read the ''adding insane challenges'' part.
I thought you wanted them to add ''win a game of uhc'' in just the normal daily challenges.
But yes no I agree now xD. I suggested this once myself.

D

Deleted member 352903

Hey I would add some new thingies like:
-Get 5 gold medals in Parkour
-Win 3 competitive games in Parkour
-Win an infection game
-Collect 10 items in solo Bingo
-Kill 15 players in Archer Assault
-etc
Edit
-Remove “shoot 25 arrows” from SkyWars pls or add it to lucky islands
-Kill 3 players in 1 SkyWars game