Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Like Construction some maps died out, they got old and boring and new maps replaced them. But what if we were to take those old maps like Farm for instance and revamp it like we did via Construction?

Reactions: ToastO_O

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I actually think this could be kinda interesting. I love the old maps, do not get me wrong, but seeing them refreshed a bit could be kinda cool! This is a nice idea! (:

Reactions: TeamkillerYT_CG
F

Facelurite

Construction didn't get the revamp i hoped for. Instead we got something half of how good construction was.

UnderDaSea and Magic terribly need revamps.

Reactions: TeamkillerYT_CG

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Construction didn't get the revamp i hoped for. Instead we got something half of how good construction was.

UnderDaSea and Magic terribly need revamps.
I would like to see UnderDaSea back to the old way it was, just not going to lie outside of build limits there be clear glass with water above it! and magic yes major revamp! ugh ive never liked it

Reactions: Facelurite

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Can we just get rid of CamperDaSea? Maybe I'm just a hater but I find nothing good about the map, mid is very far, emerald gen, while there is a pvp space it isn't near the generators, base islands are very far. Maybe we shouldnt get rid of it yet, but if we want to get rid of a map to fit more, remove UnderDaSea.

F

Facelurite

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom