Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry flores

Feb 9, 2016
Friend does not help me pack it gets me to download and then shows me the server and I 'm using the 1.8.9 version and does not grab me tells me that the time ran out help me please

Raouf

Feb 20, 2016
Owner could you please give a download link from the texturepack cuz i want to use it in my server?

Raouf

Feb 20, 2016
rubik_cube_man could you give a download link to the lucky islands texturepack ? Cuz i really want the wand textures for my server

DamianKiip

Aug 19, 2014
When I join, it downloads, but then my mc stands still and then it says 'Connection Lost'.
Enable Resource Packs = on! Please help!
I play on 1.8.0

Ger135

Feb 3, 2016
HOLA AMIGOS CUANDO le doy Descargar el paquete de venta y me dados Que El Informe de Bloqueo juego

Ricardo1702

Feb 12, 2016
Hola miembros del personal y la Administración y los usuarios llegaron aquí para poner una queja con respecto a la 1.9 ya que el PVP es mala y hay muchos errores que en su cubelag servidor va peor debería dedicarse a solucionar el desfase de no harruinar los servidores muchas personas se esto va desde el servidor y el fracaso para volver a los 1,8 pocas personas juegan en su servidor de hola Miembros del personal y de la Administracion y Usuarios vid aqui una Poner una queja RESPECTO la 1.9 ya que el PVP es malo y heno Muchos insectos ademas de que es Su servidor cubelag va peor deberian de dedicarse un Arreglar el retraso no es un harruinar el servidor de mucha gente Se esta llendo del servidor y si hay Regresan la poca gente jugara 1.8 en su servidor

Minecraft-1.8.jpg

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Hola miembros del personal y la Administración y los usuarios llegaron aquí para poner una queja con respecto a la 1.9 ya que el PVP es mala y hay muchos errores que en su cubelag servidor va peor debería dedicarse a solucionar el desfase de no harruinar los servidores muchas personas se esto va desde el servidor y el fracaso para volver a los 1,8 pocas personas juegan en su servidor de hola Miembros del personal y de la Administracion y Usuarios vid aqui una Poner una queja RESPECTO la 1.9 ya que el PVP es malo y heno Muchos insectos ademas de que es Su servidor cubelag va peor deberian de dedicarse un Arreglar el retraso no es un harruinar el servidor de mucha gente Se esta llendo del servidor y si hay Regresan la poca gente jugara 1.8 en su servidor

Minecraft-1.8.jpg
Google Translate said:
Hello staff and the administration and users came here to file a complaint with respect to 1.9 since the PVP is bad and there are many mistakes in his cubelag server it is worse should work to solve the lag of no harruinar servers many people this is from the server and failure to return to the 1.8 few people play on your server hello staff members and the Administration and Users vid here a Put a complaint about the 1.9 because the PVP is bad and Many insects besides hay is going worse cubelag your server should devote some Pottering of the delay is not a server harruinar many people are server by going and if there Returning the few people play 1.8 on your server
Such off topic.

richardhansen92

Mar 11, 2016
A download link will not work, server resource packs work differently. You need to log in and the resource pack has to be installed whilst on the server. If you do not get the resource pack sent to you, then you need to follow the tutorial.
I tried to do everything but it keeps telling my I failed to get it and I did the enabled part is there anyother way to get it or can I not get the lucky iland game

Antonie

Jan 14, 2016
If your game craches you can try to download and install optifine (when it's out for 1.9), becouse my minecraft also chrashes or bring me back to the severs screen, but after I installed optifine I tried it again and it worked fine. Only a short freeze when I join Lucky Islands (but that's Always with resourcepacks) and it worked good. Just as it used to work. So try optifine if it is out for 1.9. It also boosts your fps and you can zoom!
(The latest update of optifine: 1.9.2)(The latest version appear here on the top of the page if it's released)

Last edited:

Paula López Cortès

Mar 17, 2016
Captura de pantalla 2016-03-17 a las 18.04.29.png

First I declined the resource pack by mistake, I followed the instructions and enabled it again, I got this message on my screen but I still can't see the right textures and nothing installed. I don't know what to do, any help?

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
@Paula López Cortès
Try going to your %appdata%, then go to "Roaming" > ".minecraft", and in "server-resource-packs" folder delete the file "legacy_LuckyIslandszip".
Now, open your Minecraft, and make sure that for Cube you have resource packs set to "Prompt" or "Enabled".
Then, join Lucky Islands, and accept the resource pack again. It might take a while as it will download it again, but make sure not to click or do anything because that will might cause textures not to apply.

Water Link

Mar 21, 2016
I can't download the texture pack and it is on enabled and everything. Can someone just give me a link to the ACTUAL texture pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom