Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
A download link will not work, server resource packs work differently. You need to log in and the resource pack has to be installed whilst on the server. If you do not get the resource pack sent to you, then you need to follow the tutorial.

iOreos

May 1, 2015
Portugal
I can't play Lucky Islands anymore... When it was released, I played 2 or 3 games, now I can't :/
Everytime I download the resource pack I get a "Time out" and yes I have done this
|
|
\/
Go to Edit MineCraft Server click Resource Pack Enabled, not prompt.

Klankklank

Sep 2, 2015
Guys I followed he tutorial but when i'm on the server and the resource pack is downloading my minecraft crashes!!

Any help?!?

eziciassa

Sep 3, 2015
i did what you said but there's an error like ''internal exception: java.jang.illegalargumentexception: parameter 'directory' is not a directory '' when i join the lucky islands in the server this error comes to display but i can play eggwars , moneywalls what should i do i want to play it :(

Minecraft_ants

Sep 6, 2015
Make sure you are running the latest version of Minecraft, so version 1.8.8.
what i dont have minecraft 1.8.8 i have 1.8.7 and cant get 1.8.8 every time i try and enter the luckyisland mini game section if i have it set to enabled i crash the moment i enter and if i have it set to prompt if i click yes i crash and if i click no then i cant enter a game

tijnsmile

Sep 20, 2015
plssss help Meik 'm less postage for hacks I 'll never sets more hacks dawn lode plsss plsss help me :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Little_Juke

Sep 23, 2015
Dude, if people can't get the texture pack can you just let them play with out it! The texture pack doesn't really matter to me! Everything is also named tagged so we can still see what we have! Please just fix it and let us have a choice to play with it or with out it! I also haven't been able to play this mini game, even though every other mini game works for me...

Little_Juke

Sep 23, 2015
Dude, if people can't get the texture pack can you just let them play with out it! The texture pack doesn't really matter to me! Everything is also named tagged so we can still see what we have! Please just fix it and let us have a choice to play with it or with out it! I also haven't been able to play this mini game, even though every other mini game works for me...Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom