Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa van der Linde

May 23, 2016
Guys please help me!!! Since 4 months I can't play Lucky islands anymore. It starts when I join lucky island and it is starting to download the resource pack. Eveything gets white and I can't see anything. I play in the latest version and I tried to play in different versions but it won't help! I did used that edit button and restarted it for the resource pack. I play in default.

Attachments

• 2016-06-14_15.03.28.png
    2016-06-14_15.03.28.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 423

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Guys please help me!!! Since 4 months I can't play Lucky islands anymore. It starts when I join lucky island and it is starting to download the resource pack. Eveything gets white and I can't see anything. I play in the latest version and I tried to play in different versions but it won't help! I did used that edit button and restarted it for the resource pack. I play in default.
Go to your .minecraft, open the 'server resource pack' folder. Remove the folders in there, restart your mc & try again

Pablexter26

Jun 16, 2016
i am using the latest version wich is 1.10 but it doesnt allow me to enter to lucky island because everytime i enter it logs out and i am with my resourse package enabled what can i do

Pablexter26

Jun 16, 2016
A download link will not work, server resource packs work differently. You need to log in and the resource pack has to be installed whilst on the server. If you do not get the resource pack sent to you, then you need to follow the tutorial.
i have done that a lot of times and it stills kicks me out...

D@mn

Jun 18, 2016
My son had the same problem and I worked around it.
Edit your profile in the Minecraft launcher
Use Version: select the "release 1.9.4" instead of "Use latest version"
That did it for me. Pack downloads and he can play. When I go back to 1.10 it fails again

Rcd2000

Jun 18, 2016
Every Time I got to connect to lucky block is just disconnects me i have resource enabled

EliteDragon987

Jun 1, 2016
This is about the CubeCraft Store, I am a Diamond rank, I try to upgrade to Emerald, it says 'You are not allowed to purchase this item' Why is this?

FlamingShadow

Jul 3, 2016
every time i get on i get the resource pack but it says it fails then says connect to a network how do i fix this

Last edited:

FlamingShadow

Jul 3, 2016
my game will not download the resource pack at all it keeps doing the same thing please tell me how to fix this

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
every time i get on i get the resource pack but it says it fails then says connect to a network how do i fix this

Make sure you made a resource pack folder in your .minecraft folder
If you're on windows, go to your documents and type %appdata% > .minecraft
dfe2e1c2d7e64f6eb8869315203d1f5a.png

After that, make sure you have the right IP for this server.
Go to Multiplayer and click Cubecraft once, click Edit on the bottom left under "Join Server"
Make sure you have the resourcepack enabled.

I recommend you to use 1.9 as I'm on that and had no issue with it.
d6c0131aa4034b33be5e6006b6e793fb.png

Once you're done, you can go to lucky island (this is what we're talking about right? oh please say we are)
and click lucky island. You will be frozen for a bit, do not panic and the texturepack is automatically being installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom