Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonHunters12

Dec 11, 2015
hi i have a problem when i do enable the resource pack appear with another language and idk how to speak that can help me

RubikelGamer

Oct 4, 2015
If you joined a game requiring a resource pack and accidentally declined it, then you need to install it to be able to join the game. You do not have to download the resource pack!
This can be done, by disconnecting from the server.
Click on CubeCraft in your server list and the press edit server.
View attachment 54148
Make sure that server resource pack is Enabled.
View attachment 54150
If you don't understand what I'm talking about, click this button (pictured below) till it says enabled.
View attachment 54131
Then, when you join CubeCraft, the resource pack will be automatically downloaded, and be able to play the game!

Please make sure you are running the latest version of Minecraft when playing on games that require resource packs, before asking for support!
I love CubeCraft :)

mateo megias

Dec 30, 2015
I get this and do not know how to fix it.

After downloading the package to give

Attachments

• upload_2015-12-30_3-20-11.png
    upload_2015-12-30_3-20-11.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 531
  • upload_2015-12-30_3-28-13.png
    upload_2015-12-30_3-28-13.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:

Parter666

Jan 7, 2016
i can not play lucky island. When i try to to enter with the necessary texture pack but the server fails and i am expeled of it. what can i do?

Joselito18

Jan 24, 2016
Hola,
Primero pediros perdón por hablar en español ya que en ingles no me defiendo muy bien.
Tengo un problema con el paquete de recursos, cuando entro al modo Lucky Insland se empieza a descargar el paquete pero al segundo se queda el juego congelado durante unos 20 o 30 segundos (no puedo hacer nada, ni moverme, ni salir del juego), me saca del servidor y sale "Tiempo de espera agotado".
Deciros que antes tenia windows 8.1 y me entraba perfectamente pero al actualizar a windows 10 es cuando me esta dando este problema (Ya no puedo volver a windows 8.1).
Espero que me puedan ayudar.
¡Saludos!

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
Hola,
New
Hey there,
First apologize for speaking Spanish in English because I do not defend very well.
I have a problem with the resource bundle, when I go to Lucky insland mode starts downloading the package but the second game is frozen for about 20 or 30 seconds (can not do anything or move, or leave the game) I take off the server "timed out".
Tell them before and I had Windows 8.1 came perfectly but when you upgrade to Windows 10 is when this problem is giving me (I can not go back to Windows 8.1).
I hope you can help me.
Cheers!
I think your pc/wifi can't run the recource pack

chakir072

Jan 27, 2016
i cant play lucky islands if i wanna play and download the resource pack my minecraft crash and he says illigal java

HuggoBearo

Jan 30, 2016
It doesn't work. Everytime i'm starting Lucky Islands it's lagging and then it says; Connection lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom