Mar 18, 2016
Hey dudes, anyone can help me with this please?? Its in Lucky island

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2016-03-29 a las 8.40.12 p.m..png
    Captura de pantalla 2016-03-29 a las 8.40.12 p.m..png
    258.4 KB · Views: 832

Danielmds

Mar 5, 2016
I was playing a round of team eggwars there at the end I was spectating and a team had won.
But instead of letting them win it kept playing as normal. It said there was another player in the game but when I tried to teleport to them it didn't let me as if they weren't in the game. I will pass this off as a glitch but annoyed the players who won.
2016-04-02_21.23.23.png

xEZYxMONEYx

Oct 16, 2015
If you joined a game requiring a resource pack and accidentally declined it, then you need to install it to be able to join the game. You do not have to download the resource pack!
This can be done, by disconnecting from the server.
Click on CubeCraft in your server list and the press edit server.
View attachment 54148
Make sure that server resource pack is Enabled.
View attachment 54150
If you don't understand what I'm talking about, click this button (pictured below) till it says enabled.
View attachment 54131
Then, when you join CubeCraft, the resource pack will be automatically downloaded, and be able to play the game!

Please make sure you are running the latest version of Minecraft when playing on games that require resource packs, before asking for support!
Nice your owner I bought Lapiz :D

DarkRise

Apr 21, 2016
plz give download link i need it plz i can't auto download the ressource pack from servers plz guys plzzzz

mrkingdomZ

Apr 24, 2016
appeals mrkingdomZ

Hi guys unban my account it was hacked and used in this server without my authorization, the bill and I own the same I hope can help me because I want to play on your server

MetaTheBoss

Apr 24, 2016
Sooooo, I did everything you said, except whenever I join Lucky Islands on 1.9.2 it says "The resource pack failed to download! Try reconnecting to the network!

SamCarly

Apr 24, 2016
This is for me on all server resource packs for 1.9.x . I tried deleting the downloaded server resource pack for Lucky Islands then reloaded minecraft, but when it came up if I wanted to download the resource pack and I accepted it it says "The resource pack failed to download! Try reconnecting to the network!"

thyago

Apr 27, 2016
which is mandatory ¬¬ texture on my computer this shit is all white so please do not place the mandatory texture

Officialkitty

May 3, 2016
Ok. I have recently tried to play luck islands. The texture pack was all white and green. It didn't work for me. If you have a link. I REALLY need it. I've tried everything. Please respond quickly. P.S I did the server resource pack thing didn't work.

Officialkitty

May 3, 2016
plz. all whutee need hurl olz. peopoele i nezzz halp. tuxure puck is arll whute *white n grueen. ;C :C: :C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:CC :C :C

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
plz. all whutee need hurl olz. peopoele i nezzz halp. tuxure puck is arll whute *white n grueen. ;C :C: :C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:CC :C :C
lol, relax... disconnect do what @rubik_cube_man said and reconnet.... and next time put ths on "Bug" section...

louisgamesbelgie

Mar 15, 2016
Next to my neighbour...
If you joined a game requiring a resource pack and accidentally declined it, then you need to install it to be able to join the game. You do not have to download the resource pack!
This can be done, by disconnecting from the server.
Click on CubeCraft in your server list and the press edit server.
View attachment 54148
Make sure that server resource pack is Enabled.
View attachment 54150
If you don't understand what I'm talking about, click this button (pictured below) till it says enabled.
View attachment 54131
Then, when you join CubeCraft, the resource pack will be automatically downloaded, and be able to play the game!

Please make sure you are running the latest version of Minecraft when playing on games that require resource packs, before asking for support!

Isa van der Linde

May 23, 2016
So I have this problem with Lucky block islands. When I accept the texture pack to see the sponges as lucky blocks it bugs and everything gets white :/
So can someone help me with that? I don't know if this ^ works.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
So I have this problem with Lucky block islands. When I accept the texture pack to see the sponges as lucky blocks it bugs and everything gets white :/
So can someone help me with that? I don't know if this ^ works.
Try looking if your in the right minecraft version, since the texture pack got created in 1.9, and you might be playing in 1.9.4.
So try connecting with 1.9 & 1.8. If it doesn't work then you should try turning all your texture packs off if you have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom